Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iTrader
    sorry guys, car is sold i bought it.

iTrader

NBM
    99 Trans Am

Im not sure who cory11 is because I havent talked to anyone from Oklahoma but a boy from Missouri came down today and the car is his. thanks for all the interest guys...

iTrader
    POOP

iTrader
    thanks for the excellent contact and communication.

iTrader
    1998 trans am

I just came across that this car was for sale and let me tell you, be thankful you did not purchase it. I know about the history of the car and it was in a pretty severe car wreck with frame damage. The previous owner got rid of it because of all the problems it had. A real lemon I guess you could say. Peter is an ok guy for the most part, but he does tend to smudge the truth alot. For example, I saw in his description that the says that the guages don't work because of the wreck....well, in another post of his it says that the oil guage stopped working after he put the heads on. Anyways, it may appear like you would be getting a good deal on this car, but after about a week of owning the car you would be asking yourself, "what have I done".

iTrader
    haha thanks i feel better.. well hopefully the new owner wont have trouble with it

iTrader
    its running great i dunno what u are talking about

LS1ftmfw
    iTrader

Navy Blue
    99 ws6 trasns am

Im Gonna Bring This Thread Up From The Dead, I Bought The Car From The Guy, I Never Had A Single Problem With It, As For The Oil Pressure Gauge Not Working, It Was A Simple 35 Dollar Sending Unit, The Car Has Had A Body Control Module Replaced And The Gauge Cluster Works Properly... Idk Wtf Your Talking About The Severe Frame Damage, All The Reparis Were Done By Gm In Harrison Arkansas, So For That Its Like New...

iTrader
    looks nice how much did u get it for?

iTrader

NBM
    99 Trans Am

sigh

Quote Originally Posted by blue99ta View Post
    Im Gonna Bring This Thread Up From The Dead, I Bought The Car From The Guy, I Never Had A Single Problem With It, As For The Oil Pressure Gauge Not Working, It Was A Simple 35 Dollar Sending Unit, The Car Has Had A Body Control Module Replaced And The Gauge Cluster Works Properly... Idk Wtf Your Talking About The Severe Frame Damage, All The Reparis Were Done By Gm In Harrison Arkansas, So For That Its Like New...
    The people that were saying that are just jealous losers that are sore because they didnt get to purchase the car....and impatient too. I had people call me up and cuss me out after the car sold just because I didnt return their call within an hour......For those of you that Im talking about....sorry next time I sell a car I will let you be my sales secretary and handle the 100 phone calls/emails per day while I go to school and work full time. Than after that I might even promote you into shoveling shit. That is a beautiful and solid car and Joey has improved it even further. It should have never received the salvage title to begin with. It was not a bad accident at all. Go take a look at it if you have doubts. It will go home with you. But if you missed out on it, its your loss, go cry to someone else...my god

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information