Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Ford_Sucks View Post
    haha, i tend to like black too, i just dont know if i would do black justice and spend 30 minutes a couple times a week polishing it all up, plus jumping from 13.9 to 16k starting price, with 3000 more miles, it was keyed and turned into insurance, only difference is, instead of new shocks and struts and lowered, it has SLP loudmouth exhaust, SLP Intake, ohh it does havea BMR strut tower brace, and and short throw shifter, i'll just post its link, it doenst have pics though...

http://fresno.craigslist.org/car/636300987.html

Thats not a bad deal dude. Since he CANT AFFORD to keep it means he WILL jump on less than his asking price. It may be a tad bit more, but it seems to come with a shitload more features/things than the red one. And its been repainted and also has the car cover. Use a good wax and do a good job, and you wont have to clean it that often. And the leather seats are ok if you ask me. Ive always put seat covers over my seats anyway cause the seats take so much abuse with getting in and out. And youve alread said the people with the red car havent even responded to you. Seems if they truly wanted to sell the car they'd respond.

true, im going to give this guy a call today, atleast he posted a phone number, it was a month ago that was posted though, hopefully he hasen't sold it already!

Just talked to the owner of the black camaro, he lives about 2 miles away from me apparently, he is going to send me some pictures when he gets home from work today, i'll probably post em on here and see what you guys think, he said he is asking 16,500 for it though, but it has been posted for over a month, but i have a feeling from talking to him on the phone, that he thinks its worth more than it actually is, the emotional value is effecting the actualy price, but we'll see where this goes.

So now new question, whats a reasonable offer for this one, since it does have a few more mods on it, pending it is in amazing condition like he states.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Just talked to the owner of the black camaro, he lives about 2 miles away from me apparently, he is going to send me some pictures when he gets home from work today, i'll probably post em on here and see what you guys think, he said he is asking 16,500 for it though, but it has been posted for over a month, but i have a feeling from talking to him on the phone, that he thinks its worth more than it actually is, the emotional value is effecting the actualy price, but we'll see where this goes.
    Well the truth being, these cars do tend to take over a part of your life and they do become emotional. But the other side of that truth coin.... Emotion doesnt have a value. As I stated above... He NEEDS to sell it so thats a HUGE benefit for you. He has done more to the car than the other, and if it is in that great of shape, paying a little more is worth it. When I bought mine people told me I was crazy and the price/mileage was high. But I took mine over from a friend in a bad spot, and other than missing the a/c knob, it was new as the day it was assembled. If its the car YOU want, paying what it takes to get it is worth it man.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

So now new question, whats a reasonable offer for this one, since it does have a few more mods on it, pending it is in amazing condition like he states.

Find out what the KBB is on it. Then offer him maybe $500-$1000 more for it. Tell him you KNOW what the value of it is and only have that much in your budget to purchase it. If he wants to act washy tell him you have a couple of others to look at also and will purchase one before this weekend either way

Now with that being said I think your in good luck..... Unless he reads this board and knows we're plotting against him LOL
    Last edited by CamaroFan71; 05-14-2008 at 08:52 AM. Reason: added on

LOL, i always wonder that too, what if the person your buying from is reading this board, thats why i neverp ost how much i can offer, the truth of the matter is right now im not sure, waiting on the credit union to tell me, i know they have approved me a couple months ago fr a decent amount, but i havent worked as much lately, so my pay stubs show less money now, so i probably wouldnt be able to get that much anymore.

Hey guys, the lady with the red camaro replied, said the camaro is in good condition, only problems are the front speakers are broken and the trunk lid is difficult to open, I just see that as more money to knock off the initial 13,900 asking price. she gave me a vin number as well, can anyone run any information on it and let me know? VIN#2G1FP22G3Y2172604

98 SGM Z28
    98 SGM SS Hardtop #23

Man I wish somebody over here on this side of the country had a SS that nice with low miles for a steal at $13,900. I'd give'em $14,000 for it just so I wouldn't feel so bad about stealing it.

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

we should meet up and take some pics or something if i get it, the airport is hella far away though! what high school you go to? i live out by clovis west kinda.
    Oh ok thats cool I went to edison. Do you go to clovis west?

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

I hope the one you pick is what you want. When you do get it send me a pm on here I'll give you my number and we can meet up

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Z28

haha, i tend to like black too, i just dont know if i would do black justice and spend 30 minutes a couple times a week polishing it all up, plus jumping from 13.9 to 16k starting price, with 3000 more miles, it was keyed and turned into insurance, only difference is, instead of new shocks and struts and lowered, it has SLP loudmouth exhaust, SLP Intake, ohh it does havea BMR strut tower brace, and and short throw shifter, i'll just post its link, it doenst have pics though...

It appears he's been trying to sell this car since January!

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=854600

Ohh snap he is on here too, that car is very purty....im not paying 16k for it, when i can get the red one with less miles for 13.9 or less, only problems with red one are front speakers are out, easy replacement, and the shocks on the trunk are going out, so its a little difficult to open it from what the lady told me, im gonna take a look at both of them this weekend and see where i want to go from there..

Just went to my credit union today, found out i have a pretty damn credit score for a 20 year old...Im at 730 right now, which i think is pretty good? So needless to say my loan will be approved soon!

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Good looking car. Make sure she takes you for a good test drive before you buy.

you talking about the red one or the black one? im leaning towards red for the price, black is going to have to really blow me away and drop the price a bit if im going to be convinced to buy it.

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

you talking about the red one or the black one? im leaning towards red for the price, black is going to have to really blow me away and drop the price a bit if im going to be convinced to buy it.

The red one.

It's better priced, but that black one, when it's clean, nothing looks better than a clean black car.

Arctic White
    2002 A4,WS6

Black looks better, but the red one is still nice and it is at a good pricd. I would pay $13 for it all day.

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Kup98ss View Post
    Black looks better, but the red one is still nice and it is at a good pricd. I would pay $13 for it all day.
    No argument from me on that statement.

What part of NC you from.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

What else do you intend to do to the car? If you want it stock get the black if you intend to modify some get the red and throw that money at it. You can get away with offering 2000 less on both probably. I got away with spending 6000 less on mine(from a dealership).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information