Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mgs4

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    yup and now i am on round three with the game. i got the BB dolls and the solar gun..didnt get the no kills..i got stuck with 4 kills oh well i will just shell out the 5 mill DP points

LOL... I just finished it for round 2 in about 5hrs 5 min. Got 24 kills. Do the gecko's, robots and zombie guys when your riding the tank count as a kill? Can't figure out what caused that. I think it was the zombie bastards but you can't stun gun them.

Got it, but haven't tried solar gun yet.

Anyone tried online? good? wanna play. I don't feel like jumping into one without a group so I haven't tried yet.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    LOL... I just finished it for round 2 in about 5hrs 5 min. Got 24 kills. Do the gecko's, robots and zombie guys when your riding the tank count as a kill? Can't figure out what caused that. I think it was the zombie bastards but you can't stun gun them.

Got it, but haven't tried solar gun yet.

Anyone tried online? good? wanna play. I don't feel like jumping into one without a group so I haven't tried yet.
    robots and gekkos dont count. but the zombies do.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

I F-ing love this game. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm on the "first round" and just got the play the dream sequence of MG:Solid. Man that was cool, I was getting all nostalgic haha. Cant believe it's been 9 year since I last played that game.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Soltakr View Post
    I F-ing love this game. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm on the "first round" and just got the play the dream sequence of MG:Solid. Man that was cool, I was getting all nostalgic haha. Cant believe it's been 9 year since I last played that game.
    makes me want to fireup the old ps2 and rock out some mgs1...the music got me ..when you walk up to the heliport..make sure you take your time on shadow moses..alot of flashbacks worth DP and its just really cool.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Oh for sure, the music and the fash back moments of the first security camera. Then all the codec calls. I can remeber that game like it was yesturday. The blast marks on the computer was still there when you turn off the electric floor plus the blood on the walls from the ninja scene. It was the first and only game I played start to finish 18 hours straight. haha Too cool, hat off. I'm sure it gets better, nobody ruin it for me!
    Last edited by Soltakr; 06-23-2008 at 12:27 PM.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Must have new controller

98' trans am

wow never saw that...i probbally wont pick that up.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Beat the game last night about 1:00am. Wow, that has to be the deepest plot development of any gamne or movie I have ever seen. Downloaded the data pack with the timeline, character and etc. Still I have to say it was a kick ass game. I got eagle rank and a some cool extras. Nothing about a solar gun and it took me about 24 hours with cut scenes. How many hours of cut scenes are there?

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

The shoot out cut scene with Meryl and Johnny was right out of Mr. & Ms. Smith

98' trans am

fuck johnny i dont know..for the solar gun you need to use non-lethal force on the BBs and retrieve their dolls when they are in their human form.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

So whats so cool about the solar gun?

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Check out the new blue tooth.. heard it will work for Ps3 live as well.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

I beat mgs4 three days after it was released. Called in work on monday to finish it. Fucking screaming mantis took me FOREVER to beat. I almost tossed my controller in the garbage can. The ending movie sequence there where your crawling was just insane, better than any movie.

Not spoiling any story line but the dream sequence you have of shadow moses, I've never been so happy to see something in a game ever. I thought it all tied up nicley. But the game was to easy, I played hardest available setting the first time through and it was nothing. I just wish I could get raiden's sword. That would be awesome!!

That single shot rifle from drebin the muskey loader for 1 mill, is it worth it? I beat the game using entirley sniper rifles for all my kills. Except for those smoking hott B&B's. I'd tap it!

MGS1 was the first game I ever bought for ps1 and the first game I ever beat to. I'm in love with the series. It is better than any movie. Deserves an oscar.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    It is better than any movie. Deserves an oscar.

Ha Ha I know just who you feel. I am completely geeking out
    Last edited by Soltakr; 06-25-2008 at 02:37 PM.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Walking down the hallway to otacons old office I was thinking about all the trys it took me to shoot a stinger missle down there and guide it in first person view.

Wich B&B took you the longest. The wolf I didn't even kill any of the foot soldiers, I just ran around and sniped her ass several times. The flying one is what took me so long, I wanted to stay on top but she'd go down a level and took me forever to go back and forth.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Walking down the hallway to otacons old office I was thinking about all the trys it took me to shoot a stinger missle down there and guide it in first person view.

Wich B&B took you the longest. The wolf I didn't even kill any of the foot soldiers, I just ran around and sniped her ass several times. The flying one is what took me so long, I wanted to stay on top but she'd go down a level and took me forever to go back and forth.
    it was the nikkita missle ..btw but we all know what ya mean. laughing octapus takes me the longest..i dont know why...maybe because you spend a majority of your time trying to find the dumb cunt. The musket is not worth it..i am saving up for stealth camo Try beating the game with only non-lethal measures...shit gets REAL! tough..especially with the frogs

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Soltakr View Post
    So whats so cool about the solar gun?
    powerful non-lethal weapon..it will force the enemy that you shoot to release more items/items they normally would not drop...that equals more DP points

98' trans am

a little hint..when your in otacons office and need to type the code in..type Dreblins codec address..it will reward you 100000 DP points

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

I collecting all the dolls this time through. I had no idea not killing the bosses was an option. To get big boss camo wich will make all the nme soldiers, even frogs, cower in fear when they see you, you have to beat the game in 5 hrs on big boss dificulty, with 0 alerts, and killing no one. I call impossible on that. Btw, anyone seen the video of how you can make liquid kiss you during the final fight. WTF is hideo's problem!!

For those who have played all four, what was the hardest moment out of all them in your opinion?

I think it is a tie between going all the way up that flight up stairs in mgs1 or getting through the water tight door while in caution mode in mgs4.

98' trans am

getting the big boss camo is ridiculous..can be done..but i know i wont be able to for A LONG TIME! you let liquid grab you..and dont press anything..after the 2nd or third time he will kiss snake on the cheek.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information