Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

Question Two SS 69/99, LS1 newb in San Diego

Well after reading this you will come to one conclusion.... I am all off the walls.
    I just recently bought a 99 camaro SS and i already own a 69 SS.
    I bought the 99 to be my daily driver while i fix up my 69 to pro touring status. I just can't force my self to buy anything less than a v-8 and a camaro at that. The 99 has the m6 with a an mti lid and a borla catback exhaust..........it sounds nice. Well of course this is bad because i have a list of things i want to do to the 99 now and of course i am not rich....... So now i have to learn how to budget myself with the two cars. The 99 has 70k on it and already i've had a tough learning experience, i've never spent so much time digging around forums. Within a couple months i want to get a harmonic balancer, cooler thermostat, new spark plugs wires etc..., light flywheel and a clutch. After that i am looking at a fast intake tb maf etc, ls6 ported heads and an a cam. Maybe an ls6 intake since it is cheaper and port match it to the heads myself. I feel like i have two girlfriends now and i know my real one is just sighing because she already knows. I want the 99 to have at least 400whp because that is almost close to my 69. The 99 is my first stick the 69 is auto. Well the six speed rocks, but it seems i also have to upgrade the hydraulics. Because the clutch sticks occasionally and it makes me mad. At least i can still cream a new mustang GT. That is with 3rd in sixty clutch sticks at shift wait a couple secs and then pop it into 4th. So i am satisfied nonetheless. I know i feel like i am writing a whole story but i can't stop. I LOVE CAMAROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well i will be posting alot seeing as i have alot to learn about ls1's, this is the first car i've owned above the year 81, so my skills are OG but i learn quick.
    I am stationed in San Diego and i am in the Navy. I am thinking about joining the camaro club out here..........Well sorry for wasting two hours of your time, if anyone has any questions ask. I will post pics once i get back to land and out of the ocean. I will stop in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Looks like your hooked on HP.

teal

Not only HP don't forget about torque. There is nothing more fun than having a car full of people and making their head snap back while getting onto the highway.

Looks like you are in SD too. Where to you take your car to flog it? Do you go to Qualcom? I'm personally not a fan of 1/8th, my buddy has gone up to irwindale. I've only been up there for the D1 races, i never they knew they did 1/4 mile drags there.

This Sh?t runs through my veins.

Black

The "Q" and Barona's 1/8 track.

teal

I forget about barona's 1/8th.
    What do you run in the 1/8th?

Black

In the sig. Once I hook, I should be in the 6's
    Black 1999 Blown Convertible A4
    Forged 383 | ATI D-1SC
    NX MAF Kit | 222/226 .585 115
    AS Stage II 6.0L FI Heads
    Moser 9" | 3.70 | Wavetrac | 35 Spline | Vigilante 3600
    548.0 RWHP - 563.8 RWTQ - 10# - D1

666.0 RWHP - 734.2 RWTQ - 125 Shot - P1

Black 2009 Escalade Hybrid 4WD

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

welcome
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

teal

i Guess this will be one of the last times i post here. But since being here i have discovered a gang-load of information.
    The order is '01 slave cylinder, ram adjustable master or factory one?, light flywheel, better clutch, 160 thermostat, hptuners to utilize the new thermostat(me and my buddy are gonna split it because he has a cobalt ss/sc.), underdrive light pulley, and new spark plugs, wires, etc..........

Ed your car is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    one day......... sigh

Thread Information