Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    i have to think it would cost as much to put a hard top on a vert as moving all the parts to a new body.......
    Even more so.....

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Mod that damn vert, screw verts......turn it into a hard top or t-top car. Hard/T-top > Vert FTMFW

Don't know how great they are until you have one. Owning both a vert and a T-top car, They both have their good and bad qualities,,,,but honestly I find more fault with the T-top than I do the vert.
    About the only thing I like about the T-top is the trunk space, especially when you fold the back seat down, I can pack alot of crap in there.
    Just one mans non bias opinion.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by lingenfelter69 View Post
    Thats a stupid answer. Why would you lift your truck, supercharge your car, do anything to your vehicle that would bring you more enjoyment out of it. I guess because of your age and you are nearing death soon, and have lost touch with your inner hot rodding self.
    OK smartass. I hope you see from the balance of this thread why I made the comment I made. I don't expect an apology from one as mighty in wisdom and spirit as yourself.

Oh, and for the record: I'll bet a dime to a dollar I've been Hot Rodding much longer than you've been alive and at my age (thanx to the miracle of modern medicine) I'm nowhere near to death. I'll bet my car is faster than your's also...
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by turbojimmy View Post
    Pretty ironic, given the purpose of the thread.
    You won't be doing any more damage to the car, I rather see someone atleast attempt to cut the roof off this car and put a new one it. This is a perfect project for what the OP wants to do... Just don't kill a perfect bird...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Don't know how great they are until you have one. Owning both a vert and a T-top car, They both have their good and bad qualities,,,,but honestly I find more fault with the T-top than I do the vert.
    About the only thing I like about the T-top is the trunk space, especially when you fold the back seat down, I can pack alot of crap in there.
    Just one mans non bias opinion.
    I have never ridden in F-Body verts but a bunch of Mustang verts Just not a vert fan, never have been I don't really care for T-Tops to be honest with you, I like the hard top. Beggers can't be choosers and when I bought my car, it was used and a T-top. In fact.......true fact......NEVER seen a hard top F-Body in WI in person
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I have never ridden in F-Body verts but a bunch of Mustang verts Just not a vert fan, never have been I don't really care for T-Tops to be honest with you, I like the hard top. Beggers can't be choosers and when I bought my car, it was used and a T-top. In fact.......true fact......NEVER seen a hard top F-Body in WI in person
    The 98 Trans Am is now a 2001 Firebird with a hard top, that looks like a WS6 Trans Am, with the guts. Plus it looks like a cow.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    You won't be doing any more damage to the car, I rather see someone atleast attempt to cut the roof off this car and put a new one it. This is a perfect project for what the OP wants to do... Just don't kill a perfect bird...
    we have a for sale section.

this is going no where guys.

Thread Information