Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

What are these "neighbors" you all speak of?

Can't wait to see the pics. Doesn't sound like it went too bad for you.

Pewter
    99 Z/28

here are the pics:

i was more worried with ground clearance than the pipes being semetric, as for the drivers side, that was teh highest we could get it, im not worried about looks lol

how the headers sat before we put the duals

sweet thunders lol, "you could put a rat in the tail pipe and he could crawl all the way to the engine" lol a comment my friend said haha

this is the lowest part of the pipes.. is this common with tsp true duals?

passenger side looks good!

well my car looks good for having 218,500 miles on it! well see what this does for the durability/ drivability for a daily driver lol

once i put the interior back in, it really deaded the drone/raspiness. it makes the sweet thunders sound like thunder!

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

Any intermediate pipe will have that issue on the dr side. Just be happy you don't have cats. When on bmr springs I was at 2". Raised the back to stock and was right under 3" ground clearance. Bet it sounds like a dif car. Good Job!

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

driver side clearance always sucks

Pewter
    99 Z/28

thanks, yea it does sound like a different car, i get more respect on the street, anyone who is on their cell (about everyone) stays away from me, no one cuts me off, no one tailgates me. i think these pipes also make me a better driver, im more on the lookout for police lol and potholes!

It has a big wing!

Quote Originally Posted by 28Marcos View Post
    thanks, yea it does sound like a different car, i get more respect on the street, anyone who is on their cell (about everyone) stays away from me, no one cuts me off, no one tailgates me. i think these pipes also make me a better driver, im more on the lookout for police lol and potholes!
    Actually as crazy as it sounds,I have to agree with this!

I use to have no cats dumped to a dynomax bullet which was pretty loud and got the same results!

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

I also have the low Drivers side. It's ugly but I don't see it often. Any air leaks? I had it coming from all of the joints on the y so I had it welded. I still have a leak on my header collector to the Y but I'm hoping Jb Weld will take care of it.

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Baluchitherium View Post
    Actually as crazy as it sounds,I have to agree with this!

I use to have no cats dumped to a dynomax bullet which was pretty loud and got the same results!
    Quote Originally Posted by 28Marcos View Post
    wow and here I thought I was the only one who experienced this. I always thought it was just my imagination up until I realized I'm the only one of all my friends who's never complained about some dick driver(tailgating,cutting off, annoying driver). I confirmed this but taking my dad's beemer to school for a week and the difference was actually quite astonishing. People fly by and cut me off, tailgate like retards, go super slow and won't move. I think the loudness of our cars kinda scares people into thinking we're aggressive/ high risk drivers so that sends the message that we should be avoided/not fucked with

O btw, OP u got any sound clips for giggling purposes? lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information