Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greer, SC

Red
    1998 Trans Am

o well sorry to hear about the car. and good luck on your next one.

Maple Red Metallic
    2000 Trans Am

I'm from and still live in Greenville, my wife is from Greer. Greer has the BMW plant of course. Greer actually has an 1/8th mile drag strip, named, oddly enough, Greer Dragway. Yes, they wear shoes and don't go around makin' moonshine. We left all that having sex with our sisters and stuff to the folks in Arkansas, Mississippi and Georgia. Best Buys, Malls and all that very near by. Also, there are these buildings where they show Moving Pictures on a big white wall, it's amazing. Lot's of car shops, if you're looking for an LS1 shop try Hawk's Third Gen (read the last few issues of GM High Tech and High Perf. Pontiac) in Easly, about 40 minutes from Greer. Last year or the year before, I don't recall, Greenville was the fastest growing city in America fwiw.

2002 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodta View Post
    I'm from and still live in Greenville, my wife is from Greer. Greer has the BMW plant of course. Greer actually has an 1/8th mile drag strip, named, oddly enough, Greer Dragway. Yes, they wear shoes and don't go around makin' moonshine. We left all that having sex with our sisters and stuff to the folks in Arkansas, Mississippi and Georgia. Best Buys, Malls and all that very near by. Also, there are these buildings where they show Moving Pictures on a big white wall, it's amazing. Lot's of car shops, if you're looking for an LS1 shop try Hawk's Third Gen (read the last few issues of GM High Tech and High Perf. Pontiac) in Easly, about 40 minutes from Greer. Last year or the year before, I don't recall, Greenville was the fastest growing city in America fwiw.

Greenville was called the diamond in the rough or something like that but people around here call it G-Vegas. If you drive through at any point you will see some sort of building construction.

Its cool to find some LS1ers in the area. I was trying to find some people around here. I know one dude in Mauldin has a Special Edition. I basically live in Mauldin but have a Gville address. Should meet up with this weekend. I had a rough week and plan on having a few drinks.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

well i thought the company was going to send me to SC but now they are talking kansas........i mean seriously ......i didnt even know how to react when they told me.

2002 WS6

I would like your boss' job. Just get to point at a map and tell one of my employees that they have to move there, then I can change my mind the next day.

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    well i thought the company was going to send me to SC but now they are talking kansas........i mean seriously ......i didnt even know how to react when they told me.
    You'll probably stay right where you are. If you're single that is. The second you get a girlfriend/wife, you'll probably get sent to Fairbanks.

Edit: Saw you're other thread. So yeah, you'll definitely be sent somewhere much less desirable than Greenbeer.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

i am just at a loss of words right now....i can believe how bad everything is right now

Red
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodta View Post
    ya simpsonville was the fastest growing city in america about . shoot i dont know 3-6 yrs ago. its a fact..

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

All SC guys should check out http://streetlethalracing.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information