Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Just had my only wisdom tooth pulled a couple weeks back. Luckily not impacted, so pretty quick and easy. Got a dry socket out of the deal, but that's easy to deal with too with antibiotics.

If it makes you feel any better I just watched a program on T.V. were this guy went partially paralyzed and couldn't speak correctly from a wisdom extraction?....Then they gave him Ambien and he spoke fine while on it....Had mine out a while ago..Didn't feel good either..Hope you feel better soon!I did enjoy the Nitrous though...heee...heee...

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 5.O This...
    Just had my only wisdom tooth pulled a couple weeks back. Luckily not impacted, so pretty quick and easy. Got a dry socket out of the deal, but that's easy to deal with too with antibiotics.( quote by 5.0 this)

If it makes you feel any better I just watched a program on T.V. were this guy went partially paralyzed and couldn't speak correctly from a wisdom extraction?....Then they gave him Ambien and he spoke fine while on it....Had mine out a while ago..Didn't feel good either..Hope you feel better soon!I did enjoy the Nitrous though...heee...heee...
    Sorry guys I dont know what the hell happened to this post..Its all f*%ked up...Like the left....
    Last edited by SuperSSguy; 03-24-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

There is something wrong with the site. There have been a lot of double posts of late. Ed's working on it.

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSSguy View Post
    Sorry guys I don't know what the hell happened to this post..Its all f*%ked up...Like the left....
    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    There is something wrong with the site. There have been a lot of double posts of late. Ed's working on it.
    Oh Im not sure but I did screw this one and a few others up..for sure......

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Evening
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I've been having trouble breathing for the last month and before that it was just a cough which has been lingering almost 2 months now. Been to the doctor 2x now. Went through Levaquin, steroids, and 2 bottles of cough medicine. No help. I've just finished taking a Z pack and am also taking zyrtec now. Still no help. Chest xray came back negative this past Friday. Not sure what to do next.

It got me thinking since I felt pretty good while I was down in Louisiana for 4 days that maybe something in my house was irritating me. I ended up digging around in my basement and found mold in a few places. It was on drywall behind paneling in a corner. It was also on some of the wood framing on a few different walls. Being the basement has gotten water over the years a few times, I know that's the cause....so it's probably been there awhile. Not sure if that was/is causing my issue. I rarely am in my basement but I know it can go airborne. At any rate, we ripped out all the rotted wood this evening and removed all the drywall in the corner.

The next thing I plan to do is replace the carpet upstairs.

It's not just coughing, but it's also a sore chest from the coughing. Like congestion in my chest.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I've been having trouble breathing for the last month and before that it was just a cough which has been lingering almost 2 months now. Been to the doctor 2x now. Went through Levaquin, steroids, and 2 bottles of cough medicine. No help. I've just finished taking a Z pack and am also taking zyrtec now. Still no help. Chest xray came back negative this past Friday. Not sure what to do next.

It got me thinking since I felt pretty good while I was down in Louisiana for 4 days that maybe something in my house was irritating me. I ended up digging around in my basement and found mold in a few places. It was on drywall behind paneling in a corner. It was also on some of the wood framing on a few different walls. Being the basement has gotten water over the years a few times, I know that's the cause....so it's probably been there awhile. Not sure if that was/is causing my issue. I rarely am in my basement but I know it can go airborne. At any rate, we ripped out all the rotted wood this evening and removed all the drywall in the corner.

The next thing I plan to do is replace the carpet upstairs.

It's not just coughing, but it's also a sore chest from the coughing. Like congestion in my chest.

I had something similar a few years ago. Lived in an apartment. Constantly coughing and short of breath. We kept telling them there was mold and we thought it was an issue. They didn't care at all. Finally said screw it and moved out. Within 3 months of being in our house it all cleared up.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Well, if that's it, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll start feeling better soon. I just started on an Advair inhaler also.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSSguy View Post
    Just had my only wisdom tooth pulled a couple weeks back. Luckily not impacted, so pretty quick and easy. Got a dry socket out of the deal, but that's easy to deal with too with antibiotics.

I didnt get knocked out, so no gas or anything. Just four or five shots in the gums to numb it up. Only took a few minutes, not a big deal. Thanks though
    this post is meant as a joke and in no way should it be interpreted as a serious or meaningful reply. The author of this post cannot be held liable for any damages, both emotional and physical, that may be incurred from the reading of this post. By acknowledging this disclaimer you hereby release the author from any and all liability

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Had a fairly decent cold about 4 weeks back and the cough is still lingering.

Might have to do a happy dance soon - we have a potential tenant lined up for a portion of the second floor. Which means that I'll be there every night until 11:00 painting and completing the required renovations if they enter a lease.

Gray/ White

Wife is getting over bronchitis. Getting another dog tomorrow

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Another? As in, you'll have more than one or a replacement for a prior dog?

Woke up at 3:00 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Finally said "screw it" and got up around 4:15 to start my day. Can't seem to sleep in on weekends - too much on the "to do list" apparently.

Gray/ White

We now have 2

Gray/ White

Afternoon fools

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Work is paying for a mobile detailer to come out and clean all of our company and personal vehicles. Working for a smallish company has its perks I guess. Boss was downtown for a meeting and struck up a conversation with the guy while he was washing someone else's car, then apparently decided to throw money at him I looked him up before signing up. Not too keen on others touching my vehicles. But he checked out, and I couldn't say no to the boss's gesture.

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Just brought home a rust free Texas truck box for my pickup. Needs a bit of cosmetic fixing and a new white paintjob, but other than that it's totally rust free.

Gray/ White

Afternoon

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

It has been a busy ass day here.

Gray/ White

Gray/ White

Mornin

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567