Wanted
    Wanted

Trying to be LS1 owner again

Hello -

So I owned a 98 TA WS6 when I was in the military. At the same time I owned a 2005 suzuki hayabusa and when my wife decided that we are getting out of the military I had to make a desicion. Well here it is 3 years later and I have regretted my desicion everyday since. SO I am trying to sell my custom Busa and get myself back into the LS1 world. I really love the F-bodies and I can not wait to get my hands back on one, if anyone reading this happens to know a freind of a freind that has a good deal going toss there information this way and maybee I can help them out. Other than that I really hope to become an active member here as it seams like a great site. Thanks for reading everyone I am sure I will talk to you soon, hopefully from behind the wheel of a new to me LS1. Thanks.

COTM July '09

BLK/BLK w/CGM Stripes
    2010 Camaro 2SS/M6

Good to see that you're trying to get back in to the scene again ... although I'm looking to get out due to finances. I do have mine listed so let me know if you're interested.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

by the way his car that he has posted up, is pretty much a steal imo. but welcome, what branch, and mos field was you in?

Wanted
    Wanted

I was in Navy intell for 9 years, then I jumped out here in civi world and worked as a tech writer for BAE and now Lockheed. But unfortunately I am about to loose my job due to the termination of the presidentail helicopter, but all in all it is a good thing because it is forcing me to go to school full time and finish that degree thing.

yellow jacket
    04 gto

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy 2-1 View Post
    Good to see that you're trying to get back in to the scene again ... although I'm looking to get out due to finances. I do have mine listed so let me know if you're interested.
    sorry to hear about best of luck

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

oh ok, I am a mechanic/personal security detail(body guard or babysitter), and I also do convey security over here in Iraq to. Atleast you get to go back to school tho, and finish up college, I am 20 almost 21 and havent had time to start college yet due to being pushed all over the country and world the past 3 years.

RED
    2002 FORMULA

2002 firebird formula for sale. To you 8000.00 call if interested 804-218-4822. Be a 6........ok 4 hour drive LOL back to ny. I will pu from train or airport. (special jetblu 39.00)

Wanted
    Wanted

Thanks but I already talked to you I think it was in regards to trading my Busa for your. If it wasn't you I talked to then hit me up with a pm as I would be very interested in your 02.

Thread Information