Out with the 4, in with the 8!!!

Hi all just saying hello to all from Chicago. I am just moving back home from SC, just finishing up a 5 yr enlistment of fun in the Marines, from iraq to brazil and everywhere in between. I currently own a 99 GSX with alot of work done, and a 240sx as a daily driver, but after 3 years of messing around with the 4 banger I'm ready to sell it and and buy what has always been on the back of my mind, a TA.

I'm looking for a TA with ws6 package, ls1 eng.. and it has to be black on black leather, I refuse to compromise this time, I have done it to many times and I am going to hold out until I find exactly what I'm looking for. I'm looking to spend about 12,000, but if this is stretching the budget, someone let me know so I can up the pot. Anyways I'll be trolling the boards for info, ready to relearn everything about a specific engine, thanks for having me!!!

Pablo.

Crimson Red
    2004 Mustang GT

I am wanting a T/A too.

Looks like I have some competition. I am looking for a 2002 T/A as well. I currently own a 2004 Mustang GT. It s a nice car and I love it, but I have always wanted a Trans AM.

Crimson Red
    2004 Mustang GT

Oh, BTW

Oh, BTW , I am looking to trade my 04 Mustang GT for a 2002 T/A. So if anyone knows someone that can help me out, I would appreciate it.

Black
    2001 Trans-AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by ASK3XD View Post
    I currently own a 99 GSX with alot of work done, and a 240sx as a daily driver, but after 3 years of messing around with the 4 banger I'm ready to sell it and and buy what has always been on the back of my mind, a TA.

I just sold my awd eclipse also and am getting back into V8's Owned a 96 T/A before the import.

Thread Information