Black
    90 454SS

Noob From Jersey

Hey whats up guys! My name is Chris and im from Northern New Jersey and ive been dying to pick up a 97-04 vette and want to know some of ur opinions.. right now ive got a Supercharged 454SS pickup and im thinking about selling it to attain my goal..

NOT A 4 SALE THEAD!! i just want ur oppinions because u guys are more experianced than i am when it comes to the LS1 market..

heres some info on my truck aswell as a couple pix..

90 454ss; paxton supercharger 6psi; walbro 255lph fuel pump; adjustable fuel pressure regulator; edelbrock headers w/ flowmaster side exit; shaved trim/bumper/tailgate handle; smooth rollpan; fiberglass bed cover; 4/7 belltech drop w/ airride in the rear; glossy black glasurit paint job; goodmark steel cowl hood; 20" KMC Rockstars and more...

Sooo today i drove by a 99 Black Corvette 6spd with 70-80k miles and the guy is selling for $12,000 obo.. car seems to be in great shape. onto the pix..

Do u think its worth selling a rare special edition truck for a this corvette?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

keep the truck!!! that is a sweet truck!!! save up for the vette...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

hey,

im from central jersey. Nothing like a vette but your truck looks cleaner.
    2001 Camaro SS M6 SLP LMII, Lid
    1987 iroc-z RIP 5.7 TPI Full exhaust, lingenfelter intake runners (gone but not forgotten)
    1991 bmw 325i DD

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

keep the truck that vette looks

Black
    90 454SS

thanx guys.. the truck def has a cleaner look but man ive been wanting a vette since im a little kid.. plus the gay chrome wheels and silver on the door will be gone once i have it in my hands.. it will be allll black, and the B.S. 50th anniversary tags will be gone lol

Black
    90 454SS

Hey Guys, heres an update..
    Sold the truck for $10,500 and paid 10k for the vette. Weird thing is my insurance went down, so it all worked out for me. since i got the vette i took all the gay crap off and kinda made it my own. GHL Bullets, blacked out tails, corners, and side makers, SLP rear lip spoiler, 3000k HID Fogs, 6000k HID Lows.. in about a month ill be getting wheels and dropping it.

..and im very happy with my choice to buy the corvette. i love it!!

Epoxy Block atm
    '68 Firebird LS1

looks great!
    i like your style.. love what you did with the truck, can't wait to see the vette once you've done what you've been planning.

Black
    90 454SS

thanx lawless.. this weekend i bought Zip Corvettes drop kit, and Bilstein Sport Shocks to slam the bitch during the winter.

Then i figured im gonna need Elite Engineering Frame rail savers, and corvettemods front rail/bumper savers so i dont trash the car being so low. sooo i bought that stuff too.

cant wait for it to come in so i can install it all!

Welcome from your FSC brother!!! The Vette looks better everytime I see it. Can't wait to see more pictures, especially with the drop!!

Black
    90 454SS

Quote Originally Posted by MICopper11 View Post
    Welcome from your FSC brother!!! The Vette looks better everytime I see it. Can't wait to see more pictures, especially with the drop!!
    Hey! thanx bud!

Red
    1999 SS Camaro Vert.

That truck is SO SICK!! I have a black 94 on bags and I have wanted to see what it looks like with Rockstars for the longest time. That truck looks incredible!! I wish i was the one who bought it haha

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I like the way ya modded that vette. Looks killer with that spoiler. I have always been a fan of lip spoilers.

Black
    90 454SS

Quote Originally Posted by SlowSS99 View Post
    That truck is SO SICK!! I have a black 94 on bags and I have wanted to see what it looks like with Rockstars for the longest time. That truck looks incredible!! I wish i was the one who bought it haha
    thanks man, i sent u an email cause the kid that bought it is selling it already if u want it lol

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I like the way ya modded that vette. Looks killer with that spoiler. I have always been a fan of lip spoilers.
    thank man, i have to agree big time on the rear lip spoiler thing. ive always liked them cause i was a big 4th gen monte carlo guy and i always loved the SS rear lip spoiler.

also, hello from ur neighbor lol... i lived in oradell for a couple years so we're pretty local. im only 25 mins from from u now

Thread Information