Thread: Newto LS1

Puter

Newto LS1

Hello everyone. I was a mechanic for 8 years before becoming a Neurosergical Nurse. Have never lost my ich for automotive performance. Right now I am working on a 2000 tahoe 4wd old body style. I have done axle swaps with 410's, 14" rotor dual piston brake mods, stock hight suspention mods, rack and pinion like steering, 20" wheels from a 2008 Tahoe and in the process of installing an LS6 motor ( hope to get around 480hp, 460tq street legal) with an 4L80E trans. I know, if you are thinking "WHY is he doing this".... well I guess it is because I can. The truck means a lot to me, don't want to spend the money for a new one and I have never seen or heard of someone doing this. This is something you just don't see evryday. I have had 67 RS/SS Camaro and a 96 LT4 Corvete before. To mod and race someone in one of those would be fine but done a million times before me. I will not know of true performance untill its completted but it would bring more shame to get beat by an almost 3 ton 4x4 SUV. A real sleeper. Something different I suppose. I have come to LS1 to get help on my project. Thanks.

Steve

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Welcome steve post some pics of the project

Thread Information