Artic White
    99 TA ,97 Jeep TJ(Dead)

Thumbs up Newbie From Alabama

Hey Guys, Getting a divorce so my wife(cheater) took the Z71 Tahoe, & my 92 RS convertible with 40k miles, awesome car for a 305, had K&N,stage 2 chip,Banks exhaust,Polo Green with Tan top,& Leather. So that left me with my 97 Jeep, so last week I came across A white with grey leather 99 TA LS1,Auto,Loaded with T-Tops,LS1 Performance Air intake lid,Mass air flow sensor,K&N,stage 1 chip,17'' Ultra Wheels, straight pipes,LTS Exhaust tips,all new belts and hoses, 109k on it for $8000, The Exhaust was rattling Friday,(was gonna replace it anyway,2 quieten it down a little) so i took it to my Exhaust man, it had the LTS bolt on kit on the back, Straight pipes,with a Y by drivers door, where someone thought that a opening with a plate would be good for the Strip, The Rattle ended up being the Exhaust leak from the "Shade Tree Drag Strip Exhaust'' bolt on cover missing a Bolt,So I had it all ripped off and done right with a Magnaflow Exhaust,with a Y pipe(always had Flowmasters, so i figured i'd Try the Magnaflow) all i kept was the tips that was on it,So now you can hear the passenger,while driving, Its Got a great sound,and better performance.Now I've gotta fix the stereo,where the previous handyman put a JVC cd player in it, and busted half of the speakers, get the windows tinted,and save some cash for upgrades! I think i did pretty good on it, I'd rate it a 9 out of 10,considering every other one i looked at was at least $12, with more miles, and about 50 things wrong with it.

Pewter
    2000 T/A WS-6

Welcome , and do you have any pic's to post?

Artic White
    99 TA ,97 Jeep TJ(Dead)

I'm working on it, should have them downloaded off my phone by tonight, and on here. Thanks

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

yes we like new pics

Artic White
    99 TA ,97 Jeep TJ(Dead)

Finally got a few pics up, and yes the wheels are outta here, hopefully tomm. http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...48#post1395748

Black
    2001 WS6

welcome

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

welcome. you'll like the magnaflow. it's nice. too quiet for my tastes though. lol.

Artic White
    99 TA ,97 Jeep TJ(Dead)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    welcome. you'll like the magnaflow. it's nice. too quiet for my tastes though. lol.
    yea, its gotta good sound, but I've always had dual flowmasters on everything I've built, so its not really loud enough for me either, but it beats the shade tree straight pipe exhaust leak drag racing hole setup that was on it. but its still louder than normal, with no cats on it. Top of the list now is getting rid of the rims!

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

Welcome!
    1999 Camaro SS/ Pewter/ #1775 - LS1 6-speed - Predator 3 Custom Tune - Pro 5.0 - LS7 Clutch - 3.90's - Koni's - Strano Springs and Sway Bars - SFC's - Full UMI Chassis and Suspension - LS6 Intake PnP TB - ARH LT's and Kitty Ran Away - Magnaflow.

12.6 at 112

http://www.fquick.com/Tyler_LS1

Smile

hi.......

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy9911 View Post
    Hey Guys, Getting a divorce so my wife(cheater) took the Z71 Tahoe, & my 92 RS convertible with 40k miles, awesome car for a 305, had K&N,stage 2 chip,Banks exhaust,Polo Green with Tan top,& Leather. So that left me with my 97 Jeep, so last week I came across A white with grey leather 99 TA LS1,Auto,Loaded with T-Tops,LS1 Performance Air intake lid,Mass air flow sensor,K&N,stage 1 chip,17'' Ultra Wheels, straight pipes,LTS Exhaust tips,all new belts and hoses, 109k on it for $8000, The Exhaust was rattling Friday,(was gonna replace it anyway,2 quieten it down a little) so i took it to my Exhaust man, it had the LTS bolt on kit on the back, Straight pipes,with a Y by drivers door, where someone thought that a opening with a plate would be good for the Strip, The Rattle ended up being the Exhaust leak from the "Shade Tree Drag Strip Exhaust'' bolt on cover missing a Bolt,So I had it all ripped off and done right with a Magnaflow Exhaust,with a Y pipe(always had Flowmasters, so i figured i'd Try the Magnaflow) all i kept was the tips that was on it,So now you can hear the passenger,while driving, Its Got a great sound,and better performance.Now I've gotta fix the stereo,where the previous handyman put a JVC cd player in it, and busted half of the speakers, get the windows tinted,and save some cash for upgrades! I think i did pretty good on it, I'd rate it a 9 out of 10,considering every other one i looked at was at least $12, with more miles, and about 50 things wrong with it.
    where you frm in bama?

Pewter
    2000 T/A WS-6

Looks pretty good, will look better with those torque trusts for sure.

Artic White
    99 TA ,97 Jeep TJ(Dead)

Quote Originally Posted by bamaz28 View Post
    where you frm in bama?
    I'm in Gadsden, Got the car in Anniston, Where are you?

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy9911 View Post
    I'm in Gadsden, Got the car in Anniston, Where are you?
    Just south of you in Springville

Thread Information