Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Not new to the site but just signed up, alot of you guys have nice cars! im not quite sure how to post pics but as soon as i figure it out ill post one of my Bird

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! michaelinchains's Avatar

black
    `99 GTP/`98 formy(sold)

wasup.to post pics sign up at photobucket.com & upload them from there

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

thanks i posted a pic in our section

Still The Junior Member RedVertTA's Avatar

Red+White Top and Stripes
    2000TransAmConvertible A4

Welcome to the site.
    FAST 90/90, SLP Lid, Kooks JetHot Coated LT's, American Racing Y-Pipe+Magnaflow Cats, DHM Electric Cutout, Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, HP Tuners Software, 343 rwhp.

BMR Convertible Subframe Connectors, Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace, BMR Driveshaft Safety Loop.

Black
    99 SS

dayum wish i had my car when I was 17, nice lookin ride man
    95 WS6, 6 speed, FULL suspension, 9" spool, Vortech S/C HARD TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99 Z28/SS Vert Triple Black, H/C

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

question

thanks man. yea its expensive payments but i work my ass off for it.. how do you get yout mod list on the bottom like yours?

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

lets see, go to user cp at the top left, then look at the left side and see edit signature type in what you want and you have a sig, now when you go to post reply and type in your message scroll all the way down and there will be a little box to check to show your sig and there you have it. I don't know if you can though being a junior member
    Last edited by c5z28; 01-26-2009 at 10:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Look at her Moms ass.....it is more accurate than a crystal ball.....is this where I wanna be in 25 years
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Oh I forgot. You kids invented sex/drugs and rock n roll. We just wandered around holding our dicks waiting for you punk ass blowhards to come along and tell us what to do.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

welcome to the site...

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

thanks guys i figured it out im just puttin what my car makes because i dont want to write it all out at the moment lol
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

Black w/ red race stripes
    2001 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    lets see, go to user cp at the top left, then look at the left side and see edit signature type in what you want and you have a sig, now when you go to post reply and type in your message scroll all the way down and there will be a little box to check to show your sig and there you have it. I don't know if you can though being a junior member
    I had no idea what that was for haha - thanks!

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

it was for havin your mod list as your signature. but i just put what the car makes for now

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    dayum wish i had my car when I was 17, nice lookin ride man
    I had mine when I was 16, been driving it since I was 15 (Went to high school in it every day) and its been in my garage since I was 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    thanks guys i figured it out im just puttin what my car makes because i dont want to write it all out at the moment lol
    What mods do you have?

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Mods

i dont have near what i want but heres what i got

Performance wise...
    Kooks lt's with y pipe and slp resonater, true ram air no lid (just a vette filter), plugs, wires, cammed, ported stock heads, electric water pump, throttle body, stock MAF, stock ls6 intake. stock tranny and rear end except for a centerforce clutch and slave and a short throw shifter. made 420rwhp and 390rwtq on a "daily driver tune" because i wanted it to be the most streetable because i drove in traffic everyday but now i wish i just would have went all out.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

those are some nice #'s

i dont have near what i want but heres what i got

Performance wise...
    Kooks lt's with y pipe and slp resonater, true ram air no lid (just a vette filter), plugs, wires, cammed, ported stock heads, electric water pump, throttle body, stock MAF, stock ls6 intake. stock tranny and rear end except for a centerforce clutch and slave and a short throw shifter. made 420rwhp and 390rwtq on a "daily driver tune" because i wanted it to be the most streetable because i drove in traffic everyday but now i wish i just would have went all out.
    That's actually a lot, especially for someone who's 17. Most people on the site don't have numbers like that. How much more do you actually want?

BTW what are your cam specs?
    Last edited by RedVertTA; 01-27-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Stupid Spelling Error

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

thanks, well i was wanting a sts turbo set up but i fixin to be movin out to my own house so money will be tight, what im gonna do instead is do a fast 90/90 with a retune gears, and a 125 shot. should put me at 550+ at the wheels. and that is buy far enough for now. what do you guys think... INPUT PLEASE

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

thanks, well i was wanting a sts turbo set up but i fixin to be movin out to my own house so money will be tight, what im gonna do instead is do a fast 90/90 with a retune gears, and a 125 shot. should put me at 550+ at the wheels. and that is buy far enough for now and i dont know where my cam spec sheet is i forgot.. what do you guys think... INPUT PLEASE

thanks, well i was wanting a sts turbo set up but i fixin to be movin out to my own house so money will be tight, what im gonna do instead is do a fast 90/90 with a retune gears, and a 125 shot. should put me at 550+ at the wheels. and that is buy far enough for now and i dont know where my cam spec sheet is i forgot.. what do you guys think... INPUT PLEASE
    That is a lot for someone tight on cash. First of all I'll let you know you posted twice. Second, the Fast manifold is great, I have it, but its expensive for the gains you get, and since you already have the ls6 I'd stay with it. See my car is a 2000 so for me it was more worth it but I'd say you'd be fine staying with the ls6. BTW its not FAST 90 anymore, its FAST 92 which is a new and improved version, they discontinued the 90 and have the better 92 now, but I have the 90 cause I bought it earlier.

I would not go with STS for the turbo, its not your best choice, go to the forced induction section and see what I mean, the STS kit gets flamed all the time, people don't normally like it. It really would help at this point if we had your cam specs, those may actually limit your ability to even install a turbo.

As far as both your proposed nitrous or turbo setup plans go, you're pushing the motor hard, and by hard I mean borderline on blowing it. Your going to want to either not spray so much, go easy on the boost, or think about a better rotating assembly first with forged pistons.

At the very least for anything near the mid 500's you will have to replace the rod bolts, the stock rod bolts are weak and known to cause problems, they will be the first thing to go. I'm assuming since you already did the heads you're running aftermarket head bolts, if not you'll have to change those too.

I'll admit gears are not my area of expertise, ask one of the other guys. What I do know about the rear is with all that power your going to want go easy on that stock 10 bolt (unless you have a different rear end you haven't mentioned), or consider upgrading that. Does your car see any action on the strip?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information