Thread: New Guy in VA

Yellow
    2002 Firebird CETA Vert

New Guy in VA

Hey folks, been stalking this forum for about a week or so now so I figured I'd go ahead and join up. I've been a member over at LS1tech for about 9 months now and thats how I found this place.

My whip is a 2002 Firebird CETA WS6 convertible and its still stock. I plan on keeping it mostly stock, but the only things I would like to add for right now are some 18 or 19" black ADR MSports or Ruff278s, and dual tip exhausts out back. Okay and maybe upgrade to a Corsa or Magnaflow....but I don't know enough about aftermarket exhausts yet to make a decision. Oh and I wouldn't mind lowering my car just a tiny bit to get that "mean" stance going...I've seen some guys drop it about 1.25 in the back and 1.5 up front which I think looks good as well as 1.4 & 1.6.

If anyone is near Richmond, VA thats where you'll find me and as far as I know I've got the only CETA there. I'm looking forward to learning more info from you guys so thanks for letting me be here.

Cheers,
    JC

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

welcome to the site...

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Bones87 View Post
    Hey folks, been stalking this forum for about a week or so now so I figured I'd go ahead and join up. I've been a member over at LS1tech for about 9 months now and thats how I found this place.

My whip is a 2002 Firebird CETA WS6 convertible and its still stock. I plan on keeping it mostly stock, but the only things I would like to add for right now are some 18 or 19" black ADR MSports or Ruff278s, and dual tip exhausts out back. Okay and maybe upgrade to a Corsa or Magnaflow....but I don't know enough about aftermarket exhausts yet to make a decision. Oh and I wouldn't mind lowering my car just a tiny bit to get that "mean" stance going...I've seen some guys drop it about 1.25 in the back and 1.5 up front which I think looks good as well as 1.4 & 1.6.

If anyone is near Richmond, VA thats where you'll find me and as far as I know I've got the only CETA there. I'm looking forward to learning more info from you guys so thanks for letting me be here.

Cheers,
    JC

Hey JC,

There are 3 other CETA's that I know of in Richmond. 1 of them is a convertible; even more rare.

Welcome to the board.

Yellow
    2002 Firebird CETA Vert

Thanks Frost, didn't know there were other CETAs in RVA, its a shame I never see them!

Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6 Ram Air

welcome...n va too chesterfield/richmond area

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Bones87 View Post
    Thanks Frost, didn't know there were other CETAs in RVA, its a shame I never see them!
    at least 2 of those 3 I mentioned basically live in a garage. One of them has less than 1K miles on it.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    at least 2 of those 3 I mentioned basically live in a garage. One of them has less than 1K miles on it.
    I'm down in Colonial Heights not far from Richmond.. What the hell is a CETA lol sorry I drive an SS
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

Collector's Edition Trans Am. bright yellow with graphics on the side. Google CETA and look at images; I'm sure at least 1 will come up.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Collector's Edition Trans Am. bright yellow with graphics on the side. Google CETA and look at images; I'm sure at least 1 will come up.
    oh yea I've seen that they sold it the same year as mine.. I personally like the white with blue chrome edition whatever year that was I think 30th anniversary?

Thread Information