My name is Chris and I have had Camaro’s my life as far back as I can remember. One of my first baby pictures was my cousin and I in my grandpa's 1984 z28 with t-tops. Then when I was a little older I remember waiting outside for my dad and knowing he was almost home because I could hear him coming from blocks away in his 1986 IROC with the 5.7.…black, on those gold rims. So of Corse my first car was a Camaro it was a light blue 1979 z28 (with no engine) that I bought for 450 bucks and fixed up the body before I could even drive. My second car was a 1992 RS with a 305. My next camaro while I was in high school was a green 1997 Z28 with the 5.7 LT1 it was the best time of my life it was right around the same time fast and the furious came out so there was never a shortage of ricers to smoke. So anyway tomorrow I am going to drive 265 miles from south Florida to Ocala to buy my first LS1... a 2002 z28 red on black leather . I will be back on soon with pictures and stock ¼ mile times. I cant wait to start bolting on and begin transforming this machine into a beast. Feel free to give me any advice for me the new LS1 kid.