Thread: New Guy Here...

New Guy Here...

Hey everyone. My name is Joey and Im new to this forum. I joined this forum because I share with you a love for the LSX engine family. I have been building engines proffessionally and dyno testing for the last 10 years of my life and the LSX engine family I feel is one of the finest examples of automotive engineering since the original small block Chevy. I am not new to the automotive hobby by any means. I own numerous vehicles including a 67 Nova, 70 Chevelle, 85 Grand National, 87 Formula and 91 Syclone in addition to a few daily driver trucks and an 06 Raven R1. I hope to add to as much as I take from this forum. Having been in the industry, I have lots of connections for engine parts and core parts i.e. blocks, cranks, rods, heads should someone here be looking for anything. I recently aquired a 6.0L engine that I am planning to install in my Chevelle backed up by a 4L80E. This is the main reason I have joined this forum. If I can be of any help to anyone here, feel free to contact me and I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Thread Information