Thread: new guy

pewter
    99 trans am

new guy

Hi all! My name is Anthony and I am currently serving a tour in Kuwait! I have a '99 TA I am wanting to do some serious modding to when I get back. So far...from reading what U guys have been saying....I havent been doing a very good job of modding on my own. I put a lid on her, cold air induction, and mas. So from what I've read so far I've basically been pissin in the wind. I did buy however a set of lt's before I got deployed and was wondering whether to buy a true duel package or one of the other catback's (borla's, flowmaster,ect.) Also, if I were to go with the true duel should I purchase one or would a muffler shop be able to construct one cheaper or about the same price rang. Any info would be helpful in sending on the road to horse power.

2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar

NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

Welcome, Just want to say thanks for bein over there and defending our way of life!!! (I am ex Army N.S.D.Q.) Have fun and hold on for a wild ride!!!
    2000 SS Camaro Heads, Large cam, Fast 90, 9"w/430's and locker, yada yada yada... you get the picture

1971 SS ElCamino 402 Big Block 550HP

2006 Silverado 2500HD 496 cubic inches of pure muscle

Thread Information