Thread: New guy

Undecided
    1994 Lexus sc300

New guy

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm Sal from NYC. I don't own an LS1....yet!!! But plan on picking one up after the winter. It's going to be part of my next project. It's a 90's Lexus sc300 with an ls1 swap. (start laughing now) Plans include a twin turbo'd ls1 pushing out 1,000 HP. Yes, I'm serious!!! I hope this forum can help me out with the engine upgrades. I understand this is going to be an expensive project, but luckily time is on my side. To be honest, I'm more of an import guy. My last project was a 2010 Kia forte. Stock it's a 175 crank HP. Pretty lame I know. Well after a few engine mods and a turbo it know has 325whp. But enough about that! The reason for this project is I'm an import guy, my dads American muscle, so why not mix the two together. A nice father/son project. Well again, great to be here and hopefully I can learn a lot from you guys!!

Thanks!!

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

Welcome to LS1, looking forward to see your pics of your ride in the spring.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Welcome to the site, Sal! Sounds like a great Father/Son project to me Keep us updated on your progress.

blue
    1999 TransAm

welcome aboard that will be one hell of a sleeper car!

Red
    1998 Trans Am

Welcome to the site! That does sound like one heck of a sleeper car! Do you have any pictures of it? I know it's not an LS1 but would still be cool to see! Also looking forward to seeing the new project! Good luck!

Thread Information