Thread: New guy

Mag Red
    2002 Corvette

New guy

Ed here, I have a 2002 Mag Red, A4 Corvette Coupe, has a few mods, BBK CAI Ported throttle body 243 ported heads and comp cam very mild 212/218, headers and rear was changed to 3.42.
    Guess need some more advise on what to upgrade etc
    Ed

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Welcome to ls1.com
    What #'s are you putting down with that?
    It seems the only thing to do is add a stall to your system, that or port and mill your current heads and or put in a bigger cam anything you want the car to do particularly well in?

Mag Red
    2002 Corvette

The heads are already ported, just wanted to have some really good low and Mid range torque. I haven't had it dyno'd yet but will in the next couple of weeks. I had Trifecta do the tune mail order with 4 data logs and uploads was really happy with what they did.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

With that small a cam you can mill the hell out of the heads for extra hp. Milling will help out alot w/ power under the curve(as well as up top) where porting shows more gains up top.
    This brings me back to would a stall be for you and whhere do you want the car to shine, road race, auto x, drag or just street where the low to mid power is key.

Mag Red
    2002 Corvette

The biggest place is on the street where low and mid range power is key, I may take them off and have them milled during the winter, but hate to have the car apart again!!! Guess I will have to get over it. Thanks for the advice.

Thread Information