Sebring Silver
    1998 Z28

New to forums! Looking to tune up the ol '98 Z!

Hey all, got a 98 Z28 that is bone stock, i have made the difficult decision to keep the first car I ever bought and NOT BUY the C7 vette. So, I need to know what to do to keep this car exciting. Right now on the list I have RPM 505s, SLP lid and a cat back system in mind. Any other must haves??!! Also what other wheels do people put on Camaros? Want something that looks good and retains a muscle car look. Thanks!!

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

I would get my credit card out and call Texas Speed to get my list done. LTH are first on the list, ported heads with springs and push rods, cam and valve train are next. Don't forget the new chain and oil pump. LS6 intake and ported TB, and a good dyno tune would take care of the engine for me. I would then upgrade my automatic transmission (If so equipped) or an LS7 clutch system and Tick slave cylinder. Now for the rear you are going to have to make a choice between a medium duty 12 bolt, a stout 9" or the rock solid S60. Finish it off with some nice Bilstein shocks and lowering springs. 18" wheels and tires and a kick ass audio system and you are done. Easy right ?

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Subframe connectors are a must to tighten things up. If auto, a higher stall torque converter is a great mod that adds to the fun factor. Both A4 and M6 can benefit from steeper gears in the rear. If $$ isn't an issue - then Koni double adjustable shocks at all four corners together with some UMI suspension pieces will really make it handle. In the stopping department, I highly recommend R1 Concepts slotted rotors and Hawk HPS pads together with some stainless brake hoses.

Thread Information