Hello, I have a 96 Trans Am WS6 that had a LT1/Auto Trans in it. I ended up replacing it with a LS1/Auto Trans from a 2002 Camaro SS instead after a wrist pin/rod bearing went bad in it. My friend Josh who is ASE certified is helping me to finish all the loose ends up. We have the manuals that the dealerships uses to fix LT1's and LS1's but it can be hard to find the information you need in them unless you know specifically what you are looking for. I just found the printouts on the ECM connectors that tell you what everything is that was included with my LS1, but we haven't really had a chance to go over it. We know that the LS1's had 2 fuse boxes and the LT1's had one in the engine bay. I plan on purchasing the auxillary fuse box so that we can finish the wiring. However, he is a little stumped on the connector that is closet to the ECM. The grey one with the light green waterproof rubber seal that is a ten pin connector but only 8 pins are used. Most of the wiring he is familier with since he did a lot of work on LT1's as well as LS1's but some wiring he hasn't had to mess with when fixing cars. By the way, he's still ASE certified but no longer works as an automotive mechanic.

I guess what I need to know is what that connector is designated for and pictures of an LS1 engine bay but not of the engine itself, but the area where the ECM is where that connector is located as well as pictures of the auxillary fuse box area. I need good quality pictures to show where the connector in question attaches too and where it leads to as well as pictures of the auxillary fuse box and the wiring leaving it. Preferably a picture of the a. fuse box's label, a close up showing what each relay, etc. goes to. One of the main fuse box would be great to so that we can double check our wiring to make sure everything is connected right. If any of you can send me some great closeups pictures of what I need as well as any information that can help us finsih the LS1 wiring I would be very much appreciative of that!

Thanks, Snakes4