Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    98 Chevy Camaro Z28

I'm having Z withdrawls

Well Hello Forum,
    MsB2U here to post the thread straight. If your a regular on this forum, you may have read about the way my MR.B drove into town and sped out of town with my beloved Z.... Black and Shiny, Quick and Smooth, and making me Look Great while I out run the Mustangs & TransAms at the same time. You See, MY 98 Camaro Z28 with t-tops & leather fits me like a glove. Its the rest of my family that didnt fit! A one person car, it makes you feel good, with the power to take control of the road and away from all the GT's who once ruled. But I love MY car, and even though its been almost 9 years since the day I first saw it, I still truly love this car!
    Getting rid of MY car was not an option, I couldnt find anything new or used to replace this car. Camry's, Accords, or Maximas were worth getting rid of MY car, Even though my hubby thought it best, I wouldnt budge, he was always trying to convince me to try the small more gas efficient mom-mobiles, get something with cheaper tires, more room, milder motor. Never, Not without a fight! This was MY CAR, I picked it out, I haggled the price with the Salesmen, I even ignored my husbands objections to buying this impractical car as he signed the loan.
    But alas, I gotta give it to him, I was tricked by the best...., taken advantage of, didnt see it coming, had the rug pulled over my eyes and not to mention the way he SNAKED MY car from me and the whole time I was grateful and appreciative....It took a few weeks before I figured it all out. My knight in shining armour comes to save the day.....He shows up with a puppy in one hand and keys in the other, "oh honey, come and see what I brought YOU", (see the dog was for our son)...so unknowingly I follow him out of the house and there was the answer to the unpleasantness we experience when I have to take anyone in my Precious Z. We can all travel in the same vehicle to dinner. "For me?" "Yes, its yours" Great, I (THINK) I still have MY car and still no car payment! The answer, right?.....Well the novelty of something taller and easier to accommodate others, was hypnotizing, captivating my attention, thats all I can figure, because when he left I had acquired a vehicle older than the one I had, his insurance bill tacked to my policy and ...MY CAR IS GONE......and now you might think my plight is over, but no, OH NO....HE IS ENJOYING MY CAR AS MUCH AS I DID....Well, anyway, I still love MY CAR and dont plan on letting it get away from me................ until welll..................maybe...........2008/2009 anyway...HE'LL BE BACK!.....oh yes, just wait.....he'll be back and maybe I will have a few tricks up my sleeve...Any suggestions?

Till next time, remember
    MsB2U will be back!

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

ummmmm.... welcome to ls1.com????

98 Formula
    06 duramax

My f-body also started out as my wifes car. I basically did the same thing your husband did. Actually, I didn't need the puppy at the time so it was even easier for me. It took me almost 2 years to slowly take the car over.

red
    1999 Trans am

That is a long ass post.....Women....Talk alot, say a little.
    Oh yeah. Welcome.
    Red 99 Trans am A4. STS Turbo, K&N, Thomas Racing chip, Tail waste gate, Slp mass airflow sensor,and TB bypass. Soon to be running 12.4

Black
    98 Chevy Camaro Z28

C Ya In My Rearview Mirror

Now you cant say I didnt say anything though, just because I can type and express my feeling thoroughly, Dont be a Hater!

Anyway, I have had the pleasure of running a TransAm WS6, and beating him not once, or twice but 3 times, he was baffled, that this Z, could out run him and do it with a Girl at the wheel. At the last beating, he rolled down his window and hollered, what have you done to that car? Nothing I replied, he couldnt believe it. Well maybe I know the roads better or what ever excuse you want to use, but when I got home that night, I was estactic....had to tell my high school son, guess what....MOM BEAT A WS6...THREE (3) TIMES, he just smiled and said, ...mom, do you know what I have done to that car...I didnt understand...see he was a high school student who took automotive tech at the local college and apparently they have access through the GM program to do all kinds of things that make a car go fast....that I still dont understand.

well see you in my rear view mirror!

Black
    1998 Formula

Welcome, and what had he done to the car???

Black
    98 Z-28

Dang it WOMEN,.....get in that kitchen and cook me up something to eat!!!
    Last edited by Mr.B; 08-06-2006 at 10:40 AM.

Black
    98 Z-28

Oh yea,.....and get the picture of MY CAR off your avitar!!!

Black
    98 Chevy Camaro Z28

I really dont know exactly. I do know that it shifted different.
    anyway, thanks for not bashing me

Black
    98 Chevy Camaro Z28

Today I almost lost it. See MrB has come to visit, he thought he could just sale my car for 6k, My car is worth more than that. I wish someone would tell him that! Tell me, Hows you interior look after almost 9 years? Unless he plans on buying me a new car, he better keep his grubby little hands off my Z. He's gonna need a ride back to Tennessee, anyone headed that way from TEXAS

6 Speed / Spice Red

Spice Red
    06 GTO

That post was a little long, but interesting. Paragraphs help us read the longer posts easier. (I always use paragraphs... here's one coming now).

Welcome to the group... and glad you're happy.
    Tom 06 GTO
    Spice Red 6 Speed 18" Wheels

Used to Be... Tom 02 Z28 - 6/01 to 8/06
    My 02 Z28 - Sold 8/27/06

Used to Be... Tom 99 SS - Gathering 3 & 4 Days
    My 99 SS - Still on Sal's Website

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I'm confused. Welcome I think.

6 Speed / Spice Red

Spice Red
    06 GTO

I think it's happy hour in Pasadena...

Black
    98 Z-28

Ya'll don't pay Mrs.B 2U any mind....it's just my crazy-ass wife....she's tripping out because I put her Scare-maro up for sale....but the more I spiffy it up, the more "keepable" this car is becoming.

Red
    02 Camaro SS

KEEP IT !!!!!!! DON'T SELL !!!!!!!!!!!

Just give it back to her man ........ get yourself an SS !!!!!!!
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=28288&dateline=115552  0088

Black
    98 Chevy Camaro Z28

Good Idea

Well he wouldnt let me get the SS, believe me I tried. But since he was paying for it, he wouldnt let me have all the fun.....Just wait until 2008 though, I am waiting......

chameleon
    98 T/A

welcom from venus

chameleon
    98 T/A

welcom from venus

Black
    98 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by MSb2u View Post
    Well he wouldnt let me get the SS, believe me I tried. But since he was paying for it, he wouldnt let me have all the fun.....Just wait until 2008 though, I am waiting......
    O.K. women.....now that you no longer own an LS1.....you are officially being labeled a "troll"......from this point foward, you may only post after first, aquiring my permisson...and second, allowing me to autherize the content of your post after having pre-read, proof-read and possibly edited it's content....and on a side note, I TOASTED one of them little gay Miata looking BMW's on my way to work today in your ex Scare-maro....the look on the little fruity lookin' dude's face was priceless......Now, like I said before...GET IN THAT KITCHEN AND COOK ME UP SOME VITTLES!!!

Ms.B,.... Keep that Camaro in your sights....and dont ever let a man come between a woman and her horsepower!!!
    ChevyHussyZ71 aka KRISTIN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information