Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Here for the free beer Nestromo's Avatar

B&G Custom T-70
    Laser Red '95 Mustang GT

I want my old name back.

Well, I haven't been on this page in some time, but I have decided that I want another Camaro to park next to my Mustang so I came over. My old name was "Nestromo" which is the same name that I use on all of the other forums except TurboMustangs.com where I use Nestromaro. I was either deleted over time or for some reason had changed my password which I don't remember doing. Either way, greetings and if anyone has any ideas of how to get my name back (my e-mail has changed over time too from jragle@hotmail.com to jon95gt@hotmail.com) let me know.

Here is my current ride, '95 GT bought it a few months ago paid it off last month. Nice little daily driver, 29,000 miles on it purchased from a lil 'ol man. Got it bone stock... I mean BONE stock down to the 2.73s. I've purchased a few parts to speed it up a wee bit but haven't installed them yet.

Crap that I have:
    Perfermer 5.0 upper/lower
    TFS TB adapter
    70mm TB
    75mm MAF
    U/D Pullies
    4.10s
    CAI
    Full Exhaust
    Some other little crap.

Anyway, I'm planning on a blower or a turbo for it so I'll be looking for a hardtop SS or a '99-'01 Cobra for a daily driver. Been out of it for a while so it feels good to get back in the scene. I just sold my 42k mile '93 Mustang GT which hadn't ran for a good while. Sold it blown up for a few hundred less than I paid for the '95.

Good to be back! Can't wait to go hunting for a low mileage '96-'97 hardtop SS. Of course I'll bag an LS1 if I have to.

Few pics of a 5.0 with less miles than most LS1s or 4.6s

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Welcome aboard! Don't ask about what happened to your previous screen name here. There were some changes a while back. Post up and we don't mind beatin' ya up on your fomoco product.

B&G Custom T-70
    Laser Red '95 Mustang GT

You aren't trying to imply that there is a reason to be ashamed of my 15 second car are you?! Seriously there are no words to describe how gutless this car really is. I don't even think it would have enough power to break a 10 bolt.

Sure is shiney though. I just gotta get my hands around the neck of whoever thought 205?HP + Automatic + 2.73 + 3400Lbs = good idea.

B&G Custom T-70
    Laser Red '95 Mustang GT

Hmm.. I'm not really a new member. I've been on here since '02 or so... probably earlier. That's why I posted in AAG. I just haven't been around in a few years and my name dissappeared. Oh well.

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Nestromo View Post
    You aren't trying to imply that there is a reason to be ashamed of my 15 second car are you?! Seriously there are no words to describe how gutless this car really is. I don't even think it would have enough power to break a 10 bolt.

Sure is shiney though. I just gotta get my hands around the neck of whoever thought 205?HP + Automatic + 2.73 + 3400Lbs = good idea.
    Hmm.. I'm not really a new member. I've been on here since '02 or so... probably earlier. That's why I posted in AAG. I just haven't been around in a few years and my name dissappeared. Oh well.
    Were not here to hate. Without those Mustangs on the road who else could we dominate so easy.

Yeah, the Mustangs dyno alot lower rwhp in stock form. On a good note the gas mileage should do well.

Since you were gone for so long I'm sure most of the people on here would just consider you a new member anyway.....your post count is the criteria they look at. I think you'll get a better response starting in this forum then move into AAG. Babysteps.

Anyway....enjoy the ride. Looks real clean.

B&G Custom T-70
    Laser Red '95 Mustang GT

Hey, no worries, I'm just dropping in.

The Z28 ran 8.40s with bolt ons and my '93 GT hasn't ran in ages so needless to say the '95 GT feels like a commuter. And no, it doesn't get very good gas mileage believe it or not. Whereas the Camaro would get roughly 23-24 with 3.42s and 22ish with 4.10s... my Mustang has been averaging 18. The 2.73s kill it in town. The last couple of weeks I have been driving my Ranger. It is almost not even worth wasting the miles on the GT untill it has some balls. As far as RWHP, in stock form I'll be generous and make a guess of 175. And this is coming from a Ford guy.

And you can't pick on me... I wouldn't race a Corolla in this thing. Like I said, it will have at least one testicle once I get around to dropping all of the bolt ons on, then when it gets forcefed it should be doing quite a bit better. I'll shove boost down it's throat like theres no tomorrow. As little as I drive I can afford 50/50 93octane and 112 mixed. That is until the block spreads like a whore. Then it is on to some cubic inches. Something in the 393-408ci range should work. Thats why I need an SS, so I have something fun to drive when the GT is down for surgery. Hoping to find one with south of 50k miles... but it will be quite a hunt and I'm sure I will pay dearly for it, but I have always wanted an LT1 SS and I finaly have a 2 car garage.

Welcome BACK.

B&G Custom T-70
    Laser Red '95 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by dont View Post
    Welcome BACK.
    Gracias.

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

read the whole thred... looks like you are doing well... will consider you a oldie but newbie on here

B&G Custom T-70
    Laser Red '95 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    read the whole thred... looks like you are doing well... will consider you a oldie but newbie on here
    Eh, I'm pretty sure I had a couple thousand posts since '02ish bt no worries.

I live in Denton BTW, can't say that I've seen you around, but I'll keep an eye out.

www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

howdy nice stang take it to a stang forum JK

Silver

Eh, I'm pretty sure I had a couple thousand posts since '02ish bt no worries.

I live in Denton BTW, can't say that I've seen you around, but I'll keep an eye out.
    as will i... i live at unt... im a fishy there... next year though im moving into the apartments at university courtyard on bonnie brae if you know that area at all...

B&G Custom T-70
    Laser Red '95 Mustang GT

as will i... i live at unt... im a fishy there... next year though im moving into the apartments at university courtyard on bonnie brae if you know that area at all...
    I live on Fry St. You know the headshop that is painted like a zeebra? Keep going north about 100 yards you will cross Oak and my apptmnt is the first on the left.

B&G Custom T-70
    Laser Red '95 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by eautocad View Post
    howdy nice stang take it to a stang forum JK
    I just ordered a turbo kit for that little red turd.

Really I traded a turbo kit company a '97 GT that I wasn't using for a kit. They needed a car to mock their 4.6 kits up around.

Silver

I live on Fry St. You know the headshop that is painted like a zeebra? Keep going north about 100 yards you will cross Oak and my apptmnt is the first on the left.
    yeah i know right where that is... where everyone gets their menthols and cloves...
    but yeah i live in kerr... you are going to have to go to the tracks with us when we meet up when it reopens... hit up the section for local go to texas (obviously) and ride the tx mini train... its MAINLY pople from dfw... a few houstoners then random people... get in there and you can hang out with us when we hang out all the time

Silver

I just ordered a turbo kit for that little red turd.

Really I traded a turbo kit company a '97 GT that I wasn't using for a kit. They needed a car to mock their 4.6 kits up around.
    nice what are some specs on the turbo kit? or got a link?

B&G Custom T-70
    Laser Red '95 Mustang GT

nice what are some specs on the turbo kit? or got a link?
    http://bgturbokits.com/store/index.p...roducts_id=197

It is getting ceramic coated black. I'll probably run some flavor of PT-70 but I'm not sure which yet. Only customizations from the standard kit are an extra cut on the downpipe so that I can pull most of it out to change my passengers side plugs easier and a bung welded in for a meth kit.

Silver

http://bgturbokits.com/store/index.p...roducts_id=197

It is getting ceramic coated black. I'll probably run some flavor of PT-70 but I'm not sure which yet. Only customizations from the standard kit are an extra cut on the downpipe so that I can pull most of it out to change my passengers side plugs easier and a bung welded in for a meth kit.
    nice... what kind of numbers are you expecting? and you think you will have it ready by march/april time?

B&G Custom T-70
    Laser Red '95 Mustang GT

I'm hoping to have it ready for next season. It won't be much of an 1/8 mile car with the stock converter, but try to catch me on the highway.

I'm going to need to build a transmission for it sooner than later. I have a feeling it's not going to like the ET Streets to much. As for power, I'm not going to shoot for the moon or anything. I think 400 at the tires through an automatic should get it done proper for the time being. Should be a lot of fun on the street.

yeah i know right where that is... where everyone gets their menthols and cloves...
    but yeah i live in kerr... you are going to have to go to the tracks with us when we meet up when it reopens... hit up the section for local go to texas (obviously) and ride the tx mini train... its MAINLY pople from dfw... a few houstoners then random people... get in there and you can hang out with us when we hang out all the time
    I agree, come hang out with us in the TX regional subforum, lots of folks in the TX mini TRAIN. we don't hate that you got a mustang. we are car enthusiasts and shoot the sh*t on car topics mostly... see ya there...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information