HUGGER ORANGE
    1999 camaro SS

i think i was on the old LS1.com???!

but just in case, hello everyone. i have a '99 hugger orange 1LE MN6 SS stored away in my garage. i had it out for a weekend last summer, before that it was in hibernation for three years. i get tickets or lose my license every time i take it out, so i cry when i go by the garage but its safer this way. lol
    it has accumulated 14,480 kilometers since i ordered it in sept/98.

i have been building/working on my 81 elcamino, 82 z28 in the meantime. and hopefully will start to tinker with my 68 charger and 69 gto sometime after these projects are done.

heres a link to my cardomain. its messy, but i wasnt expecting company....
    cardomain dot com/ride/448975

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

Quote Originally Posted by ONE EYE View Post
    but just in case, hello everyone. i have a '99 hugger orange 1LE MN6 SS stored away in my garage. i had it out for a weekend last summer, before that it was in hibernation for three years. i get tickets or lose my license every time i take it out, so i cry when i go by the garage but its safer this way. lol
    it has accumulated 14,480 kilometers since i ordered it in sept/98.

i have been building/working on my 81 elcamino, 82 z28 in the meantime. and hopefully will start to tinker with my 68 charger and 69 gto sometime after these projects are done.

heres a link to my cardomain. its messy, but i wasnt expecting company....
    cardomain dot com/ride/448975
    Hi One Eye. Welcome here you car buff you. I'm jealous lol. What a nice collection and hobby.

HUGGER ORANGE
    1999 camaro SS

thanks. dont be jealous though, cars are only nice when they move on their own lol. the camino and 82 move without help but thats about it for now.

actually, i am the jealous one. the new GTO's arent legal in canada, so you have me drooling. i have been trying to figure out how to buy a smashed one and bring it across to rebuild and somehow 'register' it. so far i am up to the 'what about if i registered it as a KIT car' questions. lol

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

GTO's Not legal ?

thanks. dont be jealous though, cars are only nice when they move on their own lol. the camino and 82 move without help but thats about it for now.

actually, i am the jealous one. the new GTO's arent legal in canada, so you have me drooling. i have been trying to figure out how to buy a smashed one and bring it across to rebuild and somehow 'register' it. so far i am up to the 'what about if i registered it as a KIT car' questions. lol
    Hi ONE EYE. Not legal in Canada ? I did'nt know about that. Please explain this Canadian' insanity.

HUGGER ORANGE
    1999 camaro SS

supposedly it is because the canadian government gave Gm a huge tax break if they built the GTO in canada, and after they got the tax break they decided to build it in the U.S. so the canadian government gave them a hard time because the safety issue about the bumpers. they can let it pass, but wont cause those cars werent built here.

i dont care where they are built i just want one. lol

Yellow
    2005 GTO

supposedly it is because the canadian government gave Gm a huge tax break if they built the GTO in canada, and after they got the tax break they decided to build it in the U.S. so the canadian government gave them a hard time because the safety issue about the bumpers. they can let it pass, but wont cause those cars werent built here.

i dont care where they are built i just want one. lol
    They are built in Australia ya know. I bought one and thought "Well at least it has an awesome US engine. Not, it is built in Canada. Canada has more "rights" to it than we do. U.S.

for sale?

Any interest in selling your SS or trading for a 69 camaro ss 396. Real ss X22 car? Send me a pm or email amstafrxatmsn.com if you have any interest.

HUGGER ORANGE
    1999 camaro SS

are you talking about my SS?

also, i dont know all that much about the GTO controversy here, all i do know is i cant get one cause the government safety standards. like anything a government does is for our safety...
    the tax break story was told to me by a friend that actually reads newspapers and watches news on tv. its depressing so i dont watch it.

for sale?

Hi One Eye, yes I was asking about your Hugger orange SS. Do you have any interest in selling it or do you have interest in a 69 SS 396 camaro?

HUGGER ORANGE
    1999 camaro SS

sorry i am not interested in selling it. i actually bought it to store away in the garage and in 20 years bring it out, kind of like a copo or other muscle car. i think i have actually had it out for a total of 3 or four months since i bought it in '99. looking back this is a depressing plan..... but if something ever happens to me my nephew gets it. and he loves the car.

Thread Information