New to the group. I have a 1967 Chevelle on a roadster Shop frame that I have built to be a driver. Show car quality but I'm gonna enjoy this one. My retirement gift to me. It has a 415 LSX with AFR LS3 heads, stage 2 Texas Speed cam, whipple 2.9 supercharger . 4l80e trans, 3.50 rear gear. Getting ready to get it tuned and then to final paint. Candy Apple Red with heavy flake, painted on engine emblems and Super Sport emblems on Quarter panels and custom painted on stripes on the sides all under the clear. Hope all goes well and I will be driving a $300,000.00 dream. All I started with was the firewall, dash, roof skeleton and inner interior panels, All new sheetmetal, new roadster shop frame, built from scratch 415 lsx with 6 bolt heads, over 2500 hours labor and too much more to list here.I hope I don't have to rely on much help but I enjoy reading everyone's post on different problems and stories. I 'm having it tuned at DynoSpeed in Memphis, Tn. Right now I'm chasing a fuel problem. On my HP Tuners the fuel trim from right to left bank is at about 10% between rt. and lt. bank at idle to about 2000 rpms and then it is much better at anything above that . I have smoked the engine from the header collectors up, from the throttle body down and have not found anything leaking. Any thoughts on what may be going on?? I would like to finish the tuning before painting so any input would be welcome.