Thread: hi

black
    1985 trans am

hi

well im stuck in iraq right now...only a few more months and ill be on my way back to Ft. Sill, ill finally be able to get to work on my TA... its about damn time all i can do over here is think about what im gonna do...anyway good to be part of this site looks like there a lot of good knowledge here

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Hang in there young brother...I was stuck in SE Asia having the same thoughts of being home and working on my 65 GTO....this many years ago...came home...went to school...married a great lady...had beautiful daughters and now got a super grandson...and the baddest muscle car around.....so you hang in there ....we are pulling for you..praying for you...and wishing you all the best...the entire country is pulling for you guys.....dont worry....35 years from now you'll be in my boots....some young guy is gonna post/write somewhere about being "over there" and wishing he was home and you'll respond...and the circle will continue....
    Post away here friend...great folks and great gearheads....

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information