Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 94 of 94

Hey new chick!

This is a discussion on Hey new chick! within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Site Feedback / Administrative Requests category; Originally Posted by TACHICK okok so i was talkin to my friend last night. and he said that i cant ...

  1. #81
    The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    298

    Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    Quote Originally Posted by TACHICK View Post
    okok so i was talkin to my friend last night.
    and he said that i cant put a cold air intake on my car.
    is that true or is he full of it????
    Your friend is FULL of SHIT! There are quite a few CAI that would work for your car! Volant makes a good one and SLP has a good one and of course you have K&N's Fuel-Injected Performance Kit. I don't know who your friend is, but they do not know Trans Am's! On my 95, I have a Lingenfelter Cold Air Induction and it added an additional 18 HP on the Dyno! Things like a CAI, TB Flow Booster, modified MAF, and a good Cat Back will gain you some extra HP and Torque!

    Research it, don't always take a friend's word for it, trust me...Some of my friends are full of shit most of the time, and it has saved me some time and $.


    1998 WS7 T/A M6| SLP:Lid,Line Lock,LM Exhaust w/ORY,Skip Shift| Pacesetter LT| 80mm BBK TB| Centerforce LS6 Clutch| Eaton Detroit TrueTrac Differential| MAC Diff.Carrier Girdle| 3:73 Gears| Spohn Cntrl Arms| Hotchkis Adj PHB| H&R Lowering Sp.Springs| NX 150 Shot Direct Port|More Mods... FQuick Page

  2. #82
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    don't trust that friend, he/she has no clue, I would recommend start using the "Search" functionality and bring up tech threads to research on topics... if this thread turns into a chat room the mods will close it... my 2 cents.

  3. #83
    Member TACHICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    233

    black
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFastT/A View Post
    Your friend is FULL of SHIT! There are quite a few CAI that would work for your car! Volant makes a good one and SLP has a good one and of course you have K&N's Fuel-Injected Performance Kit. I don't know who your friend is, but they do not know Trans Am's! On my 95, I have a Lingenfelter Cold Air Induction and it added an additional 18 HP on the Dyno! Things like a CAI, TB Flow Booster, modified MAF, and a good Cat Back will gain you some extra HP and Torque!

    Research it, don't always take a friend's word for it, trust me...Some of my friends are full of shit most of the time, and it has saved me some time and $.


    o and u were talkin about the "Dyno".
    i can find one in Arkansas so do u know of any around me?
    i really wanna know what my car is puttin out.

  4. #84
    The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    298

    Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    Quote Originally Posted by TACHICK View Post
    o and u were talkin about the "Dyno".
    i can find one in Arkansas so do u know of any around me?
    i really wanna know what my car is puttin out.
    Call some of your local Speed Shops or Automotive Shops and they should point you in the right direction. Some that I quickly found might have a Dyno setup:

    Reid's Autoworks, Inc.
    #2 Deoray Road
    Arkadelphia, AR 870-246-7855

    Street & Performance Electronics Inc
    304 Smokey Ln
    N. Little Rock, AR 501-945-0354

    Google is a wonderful friend! Also, check your local group on here and see when there is going to be a "group run", where a bunch of people go get their cars dyno'd for a group rate, usually $20 per vehicle or so, no modding.

  5. #85
    Member TACHICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    233

    black
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFastT/A View Post
    Call some of your local Speed Shops or Automotive Shops and they should point you in the right direction. Some that I quickly found might have a Dyno setup:

    Reid's Autoworks, Inc.
    #2 Deoray Road
    Arkadelphia, AR 870-246-7855

    Street & Performance Electronics Inc
    304 Smokey Ln
    N. Little Rock, AR 501-945-0354

    Google is a wonderful friend! Also, check your local group on here and see when there is going to be a "group run", where a bunch of people go get their cars dyno'd for a group rate, usually $20 per vehicle or so, no modding.

    o wow thanks for lookin them up.
    ya im gonna try to get that done.

  6. #86
    Member TACHICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    233

    black
    2001

    ok i think i gotta name.
    tell me if u hate it b/c im not sure yet.
    but ok how about
    CHAOS

  7. #87
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    That could work.

    As long as that hows you drive.
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

  8. #88
    Member TACHICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    233

    black
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by KITTvsKARR View Post
    That could work.

    As long as that hows you drive.
    ya just a little bit.

  9. #89
    The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    298

    Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    Quote Originally Posted by TACHICK View Post
    ok i think i gotta name.
    tell me if u hate it b/c im not sure yet.
    but ok how about
    CHAOS
    That's a good name, what about "Midnight Chaos"? Just a thought!

    Chaotic Female drivers of F-bodies always excite me!

    Peace out

  10. #90
    Member TACHICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    233

    black
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFastT/A View Post
    That's a good name, what about "Midnight Chaos"? Just a thought!

    Chaotic Female drivers of F-bodies always excite me!

    Peace out
    oooooo i like it alot!!!
    ok so now im gonna call it Midnight Chaos!!

    ya i drive crazy and give it hell all the time.

  11. #91
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Quote Originally Posted by TACHICK View Post
    oooooo i like it alot!!!
    ok so now im gonna call it Midnight Chaos!!

    ya i drive crazy and give it hell all the time.
    Sounds good to me!

  12. #92
    The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    298

    Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    Quote Originally Posted by TACHICK View Post
    oooooo i like it alot!!!
    ok so now im gonna call it Midnight Chaos!!

    ya i drive crazy and give it hell all the time.
    Yeah, That's what I'm talkin 'bout! Are you gonna really name your car "Midnight Chaos?" That is flipppin Sweeeet! Glad I could be of some assistance.

    If your ever in Colo., let me know and we will go cruise!

  13. #93
    Member TACHICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    233

    black
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFastT/A View Post
    Yeah, That's what I'm talkin 'bout! Are you gonna really name your car "Midnight Chaos?" That is flipppin Sweeeet! Glad I could be of some assistance.

    If your ever in Colo., let me know and we will go cruise!
    YEAH!!! I really like it.
    ya iv never been there.
    but same to u if ur ever gonna
    come down to Arkansas then im up 4 a drive!!

  14. #94
    Member TACHICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    233

    black
    2001

    ok so im back on this exhaust thing.
    Im really goin for magna flows.
    ok do u guys like them.
    and if i get them what else do i need?
    remember my car is stock now.
    o and when u say what i need. kinda exsplain what that is. please and thank you!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. About this chick...........................
    By Murder after Midnight in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-28-2013, 04:58 PM
  2. this chick is bad
    By 2000redcamaro in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 08:07 PM
  3. Chick fil a!!!!
    By 99TransAmWS6 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 03:00 PM
  4. looking for a pic of a certain chick
    By 2MuchFun in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 08:17 AM
  5. Another new Chick....
    By Soon2BLS1Girl in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 08:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •