Thread: Hey Everyone

Blue
    1968 Dart

Cool Hey Everyone

New guy here, decided to try a Ls forum for my latest project. I have a moderate level of experience with the gen 3 ls engines, Ive built 5 to date. One of which is a 6.0 for my 04 Silverado, and the others where for friends or family. I tune with HP tuners, hoping to polish my abilities thru positive experiences here online. My latest project is to swap a turbo charged 6.0 with a TCI Super Street fighter TH400 into my recently restored 68 dodge Dart. I have all the main components, I'm in process of the engine assembly now. I look forward to feedback of all kinds, I'm in CT and willing to support locals in the area who have build, or tuning questions. I will eventually post my Dart build in the correct section, once I get a few pictures to share.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

In a Dart, you going to make friends with MOPAR guys

Welcome. Be an interesting build.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuysLSX View Post
    New guy here, decided to try a Ls forum for my latest project. I have a moderate level of experience with the gen 3 ls engines, Ive built 5 to date. One of which is a 6.0 for my 04 Silverado, and the others where for friends or family. I tune with HP tuners, hoping to polish my abilities thru positive experiences here online. My latest project is to swap a turbo charged 6.0 with a TCI Super Street fighter TH400 into my recently restored 68 dodge Dart. I have all the main components, I'm in process of the engine assembly now. I look forward to feedback of all kinds, I'm in CT and willing to support locals in the area who have build, or tuning questions. I will eventually post my Dart build in the correct section, once I get a few pictures to share.
    Sold, welcome to the site

Blue
    1968 Dart

Thanks! Tore down my lq4 on friday, and painted her yesterday.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Belated welcome!

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

welcome
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information