Thread: Hey!

Black Sapphire Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28

Hey!

Well just to tell a little about myself. I just finally bought my first Z28 (only wanted one for 16 years the wife finally gave in after eleven) a couple of months ago. It is a 2000 Sapphire Metallic Blue and it was almost everything I wanted (except it was an automatic). It is basically stock minus K&N, alloy wheels, and someone removed the muffler but is still sounds good. I already did the Hypertech PP3 just to remove the limiter, could not stand going under 120, my patrol car went that fast! Plan on doing some mods when I get the money. Let me know if you have any ideas where to start. Thanks.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

98 Formula
    06 duramax

auto > stick.
    Your first mod should be a stall convertor. Great bang for the buck mod and is the best thing you can do to an a4 car. Not sure if you installed the hypertech tune or not but if you did it would be a wise decision to get your car on a wideband somewhere and have the AFR checked. Hpp3's are known to lean you out and create some knock. I ran one on mine for 2 years before I knew better so it's not like it's detrimental to the car but might be worth checking into. I did like how the hpp3 made the car shift set at 75% though. I basically copied those tables to my current tune. Congrats on convincing the wife to ok the car purchase. It sucks that grown men have to do that huh? I also have the wife mod so I know where you're coming from.

Thread Information