Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

Hello from Tampa area

Hello, looking forward to posting here.

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Welcome to the site! What all do you have done to the Z?

99' 30th Ann TA

Cool... More ppl from tampa... Feeling a lil more like home now...

black silver
    99 z28, 81 z28

welcome

welcome to the site.

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

Well right now I am having to replace the transmission, it has bit the dust. I got a mega monster from eatmyshift.com but it has the wrong tail housing so I need to call them tomarrow. I am also putting in LLP long tubes with an off road Y going to a SLP loud mouth II. I just rebuilt the entire front end with Energy Suspension bushings and TRW ball joints and Tie Rods. By the way skip TRW and go with napa brand. 5 TRW outer tie rod ends that I got were miss machined and the ball joints are the wrong size all together (bent a control arm figuring that one out). I just got a BBK 52mm Throtle body and I am going to be ordering an SLP Cold Air intake and hopefully it will fit this car. I have the ASR Traction control system on it so for some reason the ABS controler is mounted further up and forward so K&N dosen't fit and Neather dose Moroso. Other than that it is a stock Engine and I have a spare Long Block that I am going to turn into a 355 or a 383, not sure yet but I want to put 400hp & Tq to the rear wheels. If any one lives in the Tampa area and knows of someone that dose computer tunes for an LT1 I love to hear about.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by JaycenK View Post
    Well right now I am having to replace the transmission, it has bit the dust. I got a mega monster from eatmyshift.com but it has the wrong tail housing so I need to call them tomarrow. I am also putting in LLP long tubes with an off road Y going to a SLP loud mouth II. I just rebuilt the entire front end with Energy Suspension bushings and TRW ball joints and Tie Rods. By the way skip TRW and go with napa brand. 5 TRW outer tie rod ends that I got were miss machined and the ball joints are the wrong size all together (bent a control arm figuring that one out). I just got a BBK 52mm Throtle body and I am going to be ordering an SLP Cold Air intake and hopefully it will fit this car. I have the ASR Traction control system on it so for some reason the ABS controler is mounted further up and forward so K&N dosen't fit and Neather dose Moroso. Other than that it is a stock Engine and I have a spare Long Block that I am going to turn into a 355 or a 383, not sure yet but I want to put 400hp & Tq to the rear wheels. If any one lives in the Tampa area and knows of someone that dose computer tunes for an LT1 I love to hear about.
    Welcome to the site! There is a shop here in Gainesville that did a pretty good job tuning my 94 Z28 if you don't find anything down south.

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

Oh cool. Yea I'm still looking I have found tones that do the Gen III's but it is a case by case for a gen II. Don't know why but what ever. Go ahead and give me the name of that shop up there just in case. Maybe they might know someone down here in Tampa area.

99' 30th Ann TA

Hey... There is a place in seffner... Just of MLK and Parsons.... Its called AntiVenom... They have a website too... That guy is awesome... He specializes in corvettes and Fbodys....

http://www.antivenomefi.com/

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by JaycenK View Post
    Oh cool. Yea I'm still looking I have found tones that do the Gen III's but it is a case by case for a gen II. Don't know why but what ever. Go ahead and give me the name of that shop up there just in case. Maybe they might know someone down here in Tampa area.
    The shop is called Rollins Automotive. They are located off of US 441 just outside the city limits.

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

Cool thanks for the info

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

I have been to antivenom with my father inlaw. He has a 04 C5 vette that he had dyno tuned but the guy has to be in a great mood to do an Lt1 wich seems like never LOL He can do it he just dosen't like them because he has to do custom programs. The Vette he did for my Father in law he just flashed a setup he allready had and then did one more tweak and he was done. $350 bucks for a stock vette!!!

Thread Information