Hello All: I know this is LS1 country, but my LT1 Camaro has the basics in common, its heart beat first in the Corvette. I am new to Chevy horsepower, being a Mopar guy for a long time, you get tired of looking over the fence. I've owned 2 Camaros before this one, one '94 6cyl. 5 speed, one '93 6cyl. automatic and still have them(94 is a parts car now) My newest Camaro is a 1993 Z28, LT1 engine with a six speed and a G80,G93 rearend code, a 3.42 right? All I know is she'll distroy the tires in first gear, I love driving to and from work now. Currently my ABS light flashes most of the time and the cruise control dosen't engage, other than that, It's alot of kicks to drive. I'm not planning to do much in the build department, an airfoil, new cold air intake duct work, maybe headders, mostly small upgrades which are low buck. The car has had a new y-pipe with no cat and a dual outlet flowmaster, all in 2 1/2, I just received a set of T306 stainless 7 3/4" by 2" tips which have yet to be installed. This car has a factory oil cooler plus larger gas tank than my '93 6cyl. Camaro. I've put a new stereo, new speakers, an amp and subs in the trunk well so far. I hope to pick the brains of Chevys best here, every time I googled something, this website kept poping into the search with more info, that is how I learned of LS1. Thanks for welcoming me, Howard.