White
    1989 Ford T-Bird SC

Hello LS1s - New Member

My name is Kern Fischer and I live near St. Charles, IL. I am an automotive engineer and have been in the automotive industry (OEM and Aftermarket) my entire career.

I have been around sports car activities, including road racing, for over 40 years. For about half that time I have been instructing at performance driving schools, both club and professional. I have instructed both in-car and classroom. I have owned a variety of performance oriented cars, all of which usually get modifications to improve both engine and chassis performance.

I recently created a new form of road racing that is set up to allow drivers to enter the events with their street cars. This racing is much less costly than typical road racing at the club level.

I do not own a vehicle with an LS1 engine but have friends who do.

If anyone has any driving technique questions, I will be glad to offer my thoughts on those subjects.

Members can e-mail me at: kern@satcarracing.com or post into the Road Racing forum.

Junior Member williamclintonwalker's Avatar

Pewter with black top
    2001 Z-28/SS

Talking New Member

Hello everyone, William Clinton Walker III in Daytona Beach, FL. Full time college student who was lucky enough to be the proud owner of a 2001 Camaro Z-28(NOT TO MENTION THE CAR OF MY DREAMS SINCE HIGH SCHOOL). Also just wanted to say how incredibly cool it is to finally be one of those people I use to envy for posting on sights like this because they had a Camaro and I didn't LOL

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Kern Fischer View Post
    My name is Kern Fischer and I live near St. Charles, IL. I am an automotive engineer and have been in the automotive industry (OEM and Aftermarket) my entire career.

I have been around sports car activities, including road racing, for over 40 years. For about half that time I have been instructing at performance driving schools, both club and professional. I have instructed both in-car and classroom. I have owned a variety of performance oriented cars, all of which usually get modifications to improve both engine and chassis performance.

I recently created a new form of road racing that is set up to allow drivers to enter the events with their street cars. This racing is much less costly than typical road racing at the club level.

I do not own a vehicle with an LS1 engine but have friends who do.

If anyone has any driving technique questions, I will be glad to offer my thoughts on those subjects.

Members can e-mail me at: kern@satcarracing.com or post into the Road Racing forum.

Hey there, Kern, and welcome to the site! Your background seems pretty impressive! Thanks for the offer on driving techniques-I will definitely keep that in mind!

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by williamclintonwalker View Post
    Hello everyone, William Clinton Walker III in Daytona Beach, FL. Full time college student who was lucky enough to be the proud owner of a 2001 Camaro Z-28(NOT TO MENTION THE CAR OF MY DREAMS SINCE HIGH SCHOOL). Also just wanted to say how incredibly cool it is to finally be one of those people I use to envy for posting on sights like this because they had a Camaro and I didn't LOL
    Hey William! Congrats on getting your dream car! F-body's are wonderful cars & it's good to hear you finally got yours! Looking forward to seeing you on the site often....

Thread Information