Thread: Hello LS-1

Black
    2002 Trans Am Ws-6

Hello LS-1

Hello ls-1,I have been reading and trying to learn as much as possible about my 2002 Trans Am / WS-6 black ,auto ,t-tops VIN # 2g2fv22g222150490 in a short amount of time and have found this site to be very forth coming with most of the technical information that i was looking for this site contained it.I am looking forward to being an active member and have 35 years in the motorsports world.My wife and i owned and operated Southern Off Road and Performance until 1998 when she lost her balance and eye site we were shotly there after given a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis that with in 6 mos we had to make a decision to close the shop after so many years of building a wonderful bussiness over night it was closed .This was not a job it was a dream come true and i am for ever thankful and blessed buy the Lord that we both had the opportunity to work with so many wonderful and faithful friends that helped us keep the shop open till the end we still see so many wonderful customers ,vendors and those guy,s in the big brown trucks UPS they still remember unloading packages everyday like clock work at the shop.Thanks LS-1 for all the late nites when i couldn,t sleep the site helped the late nites go buy and i am applauding you all the hard work and efforts really show and when a LS-1 SHOWS UP IT ALWAYS SHOWS OUT . Thanks alot ,Freddie Fulmer

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Welcome!

Thread Information