Thread: Hello everyone

Red
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Question Hello everyone

Hello members. I know you guys will be a big help to me. I currently have a 1996 LT1 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 A4 and a 1999 LS1 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 M6. The LS1 T/A M6 I just bought. Here are some of the specs for the car:430HP 5.7L V8, 440 ft-lbs. torque, Stage II heads & cam, Hooker headers, Hooker exhaust, all forged motor, K&N intake, new Z06 clutch, 6-speed, Ripper shifter, Hotchkis strut Tower brace, subframe connectors, 8.5mm wires. This is what the for sale description stated, the seller is going to send with the car the receipts and the work done and I will keep you guys informed.
    My plans for the car is really for show not trying to race. I have had sports cars all my life and not really into the racing anymore. First car was a 1982 Mazda RX7 with a 13b engine, 2nd car was 1987 Buick Grand National that my brother totaled, and my 3rd car was my 1996 Pontiac Trans Am WS6.
    But I am not a mechanic and will need some assistance on what will be better for the car. So stay posted and I will keep you updated.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

And nice car

Thread Information