Thread: hello everyone!

Red
    1999 FireHawk

Talking hello everyone!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I live in Newark Ohio and Im new to the ls1 engine. Ive owned 6 Pontiac Fieros and currently have an '88 GT 5 speed project as well. I just picked up a 1999 Firehawk Saturday, car number 267 which was verified by SLP before purchase. Its red with t-tops and has the 6 speed. She only has 54k miles. One owner car with a clean car fax. Cleanest 10 year old car I have ever seen, paint shines just like bran new and the engine bay and underbody are virtually spotless! Its all stock minus K&N air filter and exhaust. This car still has the original brakes so you know it wasnt ran to hard very often. Ive already got a couple plans for it, today I am ordering the torque thrust rims for it and a set of slotted and cross drilled rotors to replace the old ones which work great but look bad after 10 years. Next I plan to add headers, cam and intake then have it tuned. I am looking to achieve low 12s. I look forward to speaking with you all soon and hopefully meeting with a lot of you at shows next spring!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

welcome ot the site...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

you'll reach 12's with just bolt ons... with a cam you'll more than likely be in the 11s depending on what you go with...

Thread Information