Thread: Hello to all

Brazen Orange Metallic
    2006 GTO

Hello to all

New here to LS1 I have been in the pontiac line for the last several years with a 99 grand prix gtp. Had lots of fun with modding it but never went to extremes, just bolt ons and blig mods. I had it running in the mid 13's but just finally got tired of front wheel drive. I have been looking at the GTO's for several months and finally bought one. Brazen Orange M6 27K on it, 19" Axis wheels and I just put a Volant intake and magnaflow exhaust on it. Hope to get a lot of info from everyone if and when I do more upgrades.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wecome. Got pics? That color is awesome!
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Brazen Orange Metallic
    2006 GTO

Only pics I have so far. First one I took in Colorado last weekend. They other is from the person I bought it from. Flew to North Carolina and drove it back to Kansas 1450 miles. I think I got a great deal, only paid 16,800 for it. Kid had it on Autotrader for 18.5 but had to move it, I offered 16.8 and he took it. So far no probs and still under warranty till end of Nov.

Last edited by liljudge; 08-26-2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: added pic

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by liljudge View Post
    Only pics I have so far. First one I took in Colorado last weekend. They other is from the person I bought it from. Flew to North Carolina and drove it back to Kansas 1450 miles. I think I got a great deal, only paid 16,800 for it. Kid had it on Autotrader for 18.5 but had to move it, I offered 16.8 and he took it. So far no probs and still under warranty till end of Nov.
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Sweet!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I am really starting to like that color. Very nice! Welcome to the forum. Great people and info here.

Thread Information