Thread: Hello all!!!

Black
    2002 Camaro

Hello all!!!

Just joined the LS1 family. I am sure I will have many questions for all of you here. Infact why not start today! I have a 2002 Camaro z-28 with a few mods. intake, cam, headers, heads have been ported, and am guessing a new clutch here pretty soon. I have a issue with the clutch every now and then will stick to the floor. I have cleaned out the hydraulic fluid and this helped a bit what else could I do before replacing the clutch??? If replacing the clutch what should I get? This car I use to go playing around town and am planning on getting it ready to run on the track on the weekends. So I was thinking an LS7 but I have recently been looking at the monster stg 3! Just looking for opinions. Let me know!

Thanks everyone.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddog View Post
    Just joined the LS1 family. I am sure I will have many questions for all of you here. Infact why not start today! I have a 2002 Camaro z-28 with a few mods. intake, cam, headers, heads have been ported, and am guessing a new clutch here pretty soon. I have a issue with the clutch every now and then will stick to the floor. I have cleaned out the hydraulic fluid and this helped a bit what else could I do before replacing the clutch??? If replacing the clutch what should I get? This car I use to go playing around town and am planning on getting it ready to run on the track on the weekends. So I was thinking an LS7 but I have recently been looking at the monster stg 3! Just looking for opinions. Let me know!

Thanks everyone.

welcome to the site... sounds like it's time to replace the master and slave cyl...

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

welcome got pictures of your ride?

Black
    2002 Camaro

pics

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    welcome got pictures of your ride?
    I will post them here on monday. I am currently vacationing with the family.

check back monday

Black
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    welcome to the site... sounds like it's time to replace the master and slave cyl...
    yeah i figured it would be the dang slave.

Black
    2002 Camaro

clutch!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Here is another one for ya! I am pushing over 450rwhp and if I have to replace the slave you can bet that I will go ahead and put a new clutch in. What clutch is the best for weekend driver and a few track runs a year???

Thanks

Black
    2002 Camaro

couple of cruddy pic's

here is a few pic's I will add more when I make it home

Will have a few more of the power plant later

Thread Information