Thread: Hello

pewter
    2002 Trans-Am

Smile Hello

Hi everyone my name is Al, I own a Pewter 2002 Trans AM Ram Air WS6 6speed with a Lou's short stick shifter under the Hurst knob,
    SLP cold air induction system, smooth bellows,85mm MAF,SLP loudmouth II exhaust with SLP 2 1/2" Y pipe, SLP skip shift eliminator, SLP sub frame connectors, BMR rear lower control arms, pan hard rod, shock tower brace.
    TA performance rear-end girdle to keep the 10 bolt in one piece. I use MOBIL 1 synthetic motor oil, tranny lube, rear end gear lube. I have taken the brake calipers off sanded, painted and applied TRANS AM decals to the front calipers. Hopefully over this winter I'll add a Torque arm in place of the factory unit. My son and I have worked on it together over the winter months
    since new. And now he's 16

WHITE
    1998 T/A FIREBYRD

Quote Originally Posted by Thee TA View Post
    Hi everyone my name is Al, I own a Pewter 2002 Trans AM Ram Air WS6 6speed with a Lou's short stick shifter under the Hurst knob,
    SLP cold air induction system, smooth bellows,85mm MAF,SLP loudmouth II exhaust with SLP 2 1/2" Y pipe, SLP skip shift eliminator, SLP sub frame connectors, BMR rear lower control arms, pan hard rod, shock tower brace.
    TA performance rear-end girdle to keep the 10 bolt in one piece. I use MOBIL 1 synthetic motor oil, tranny lube, rear end gear lube. I have taken the brake calipers off sanded, painted and applied TRANS AM decals to the front calipers. Hopefully over this winter I'll add a Torque arm in place of the factory unit. My son and I have worked on it together over the winter months
    since new. And now he's 16
    Welcome Al....Sound nice man

Black Vert
    1998 Camaro SS M6 #1160

Welcome

Thread Information