Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello to all! I am new to the forum. I joined because I am a huge enthesiast of the WS6 Trans AM. I am looking to buy one if any one has one for sale. I am looking for a 2001-2002 Trans Am WS6 in black with a 6 speed manual transmission, ebony interior, and low mileage. If anyone has one for sale or knows of one for sale let me know. I am in CT but am willing to travel for a good one.

Have a great day

Pewter
    2002 WS6 TA

Hey Mike, you have a very specific search criteria there
    and in my searching i have found a lot of black cars!

Alas black is not going to work for me having to have it
    live under a full cover.... but....

Have a click on my searching. it may help out?!

WS6 pricing around the country?

And welcome!!

Trev

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Welcome to the site, Mike, and good luck in your search! Check on the Vehicles For Sale / Trade section. We get new postings all the time

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedfreakMM View Post
    Hello to all! I am new to the forum. I joined because I am a huge enthesiast of the WS6 Trans AM. I am looking to buy one if any one has one for sale. I am looking for a 2001-2002 Trans Am WS6 in black with a 6 speed manual transmission, ebony interior, and low mileage. If anyone has one for sale or knows of one for sale let me know. I am in CT but am willing to travel for a good one.

Have a great day
    I have a 2002 TA WS6 Collectors edition convertible M6 in new condition with 11k miles. Woman driven, never titled (Dealer plate used) all original paperwork. Yellow with a black gut. Interested ?
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

RE:

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ssslp View Post
    I have a 2002 TA WS6 Collectors edition convertible M6 in new condition with 11k miles. Woman driven, never titled (Dealer plate used) all original paperwork. Yellow with a black gut. Interested ?
    Thank you for the offer but I really have my heart set on a black WS6 coupe. I have wanted one for a very long time and finally have the means to purchase one.

Thanks again and good luck!

Mike

Thread Information