Thread: hello

pewter metalic
    2000/WS6/TA

Wink hello

whats up everyone im back online and i just wanted to say hi...i am the proud owner of a 2000 ws6 TA and not stock...i look forward to takling with you guys about makin her meaner than she already is..heh heh heh

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Welcome back! Where at in Cali are you? What all do you have done to her?

pewter metalic
    2000/WS6/TA

whats up King Z28..im in oakley ca nearest known city to me is Walnut creek anyways. my ride shes got a stock block with ati procharger(p1sc) msd wires and coilpacks jba shorty headers slp y pipe 3in exhaust flowmaster muffler slp strut tower brace slp hi performance radiator 160 degree thermostat.. suspention eibach pro springs spohn torque arm with driveshaft loop built 4spd automatic rigid mounted hotchkiss front and rear swaybars bmr lower control arms and traction bars 10 bolt rear w3.73 eaton posi gear w girdel cant recall the name baer 13in 4 piston brakes frnt back 2piston 10in (i thnk)bck lets see i thnk thats everything...she also has a mild tune...she is 100% street legal..at least for now

Still The Junior Member RedVertTA's Avatar

Red+White Top and Stripes
    2000TransAmConvertible A4

Welcome to the site.

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Racer X Vpr Klr View Post
    whats up King Z28..im in oakley ca nearest known city to me is Walnut creek anyways. my ride shes got a stock block with ati procharger(p1sc) msd wires and coilpacks jba shorty headers slp y pipe 3in exhaust flowmaster muffler slp strut tower brace slp hi performance radiator 160 degree thermostat.. suspention eibach pro springs spohn torque arm with driveshaft loop built 4spd automatic rigid mounted hotchkiss front and rear swaybars bmr lower control arms and traction bars 10 bolt rear w3.73 eaton posi gear w girdel cant recall the name baer 13in 4 piston brakes frnt back 2piston 10in (i thnk)bck lets see i thnk thats everything...she also has a mild tune...she is 100% street legal..at least for now
    Sounds good! How much is she putting down?

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Damn that sounds like a nice setup, how much power you putting down?

Millienum Yellow
    2003 Corvette Z06

shorty headers...interesting...what is she putting down? Im guessing around 430 ish give or take... and welcome!
    Shawn
    Daily: 2003 MY Z06 D1SC | Toy: 2006 Hayabusa Garrett T-3 | Hauler: 2007 Nissan Titan LE CC
    I like being Blown!!

None

Very interesting!

Welcome Aboard LS1.com

pewter metalic
    2000/WS6/TA

whats up everybody.. i put her on a mustang dyno, i was very dissapointed with the numbers 350hp to the rear and 360 lb ft torque @4500 rpm low 12sec 1/4 on street tires bfg kds...7lbs of boost..it is a very "safe" tune on the car.. i do plan on goin with a new blower cam and heads package..but i have to be carefull because in california the epa dont like us messin with our cars ..any ideas would be great

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Love Cali but hate its dam smog test you need to find someone near you that will let you "pass" so you can really let her show what she's got.

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Sounds like a stout ride you got man. Welcome to the site.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Do you have a stall on that? In reality shorty headers don't do much for gains they just look nice, and the gears take away some hp on the dyno #'s coupled w/ it being an auto they only dyno around 285-290 stock- if you truly have it on low boost that might be right, and mustang dyno's typically dyno lower than our dynos

pewter metalic
    2000/WS6/TA

whats up c5z28 about the headers tru not that much gain but still more than stock the stall has been changed but nothing wild i think its 2700rpm not100% sure...my car is 100%street legal in ca.. i do know that i can get a little more hp/tq with th long tubes but last time i checked they were for offroad use only not street legal....plus i dont know anybody that will pass my car with illegal parts on it

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

whats up c5z28 about the headers tru not that much gain but still more than stock the stall has been changed but nothing wild i think its 2700rpm not100% sure...my car is 100%street legal in ca.. i do know that i can get a little more hp/tq with th long tubes but last time i checked they were for offroad use only not street legal....plus i dont know anybody that will pass my car with illegal parts on it
    yah you have to get yourself acquainted w/ the locals and build up there trust. I wish I could play California's game but it's just to expensive. You could always put in a cheater cam, port the heads, diff manifold. I just wish I was in your shoes that manifold would be off and the catless headers would be gone oh well.

p.s were you at this weekends last cruise, i'd kick myself missing a supercharged f-body.

pewter metalic
    2000/WS6/TA

hey c5 are you talking about the one in sf??? if so i found out about it to late i was bent about that one... i did hear theres going to be another one i think in march...i definitly want to make the next cruise/car show...i need info have heard anything???

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

hey c5 are you talking about the one in sf??? if so i found out about it to late i was bent about that one... i did hear theres going to be another one i think in march...i definitly want to make the next cruise/car show...i need info have heard anything???
    Who told you? there is one in march but the specifics are on the down low-for all I know your a chippy w/ a nice ride. That last one was pretty good over 40 cars showed up and only about 15 made it to the final destination point because of dumbasses.

pewter metalic
    2000/WS6/TA

Unhappy

Chippy????wtf...look keep your secrets..theres a local car show that meets every fri in concord at the baja fresh parking lot it starts when daylight savings time kicks in.....mostly real hot rods old cars 30s to late 70s rides muscle cars...from time to time some curent newer cars show up..im trying to hookup with other f-body car guys who arent knucklheads im to old to be doin stupid shit anymore....not for lack of trying...a cop i aint... anyways i guess ill stick to going to concord...wooot

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

If you don't want to be around the roudy crowd then union city is definatley not your seen, I'll let you know when the mccarthy ranch is a for sure thing. Let me know if you want to go to that modday in Tracy to meet some of the f-body and gto guys.

pewter metalic
    2000/WS6/TA

is there a east bay chapter of the lsx club???? mcarthy ranch is pretty far from where i live..... oakley... anyways ill try to make it if it happens....keep in touch

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

The next closest is union city and that's a no-no for you haha, there is another location people are trying to start up in the vacaville area. Most meets have majority street racers and just a few just like to chill. On a side note I was in discovery bay today dicken around w/ a buds car, next time I guess. I'll let you know when the next promising meet comes up, that modday seems promising.

Thread Information