been years since I was active here, under username Tyrsmokr

Hi everyone. It has been years since I was active on this forum, under the username Tyrsmokr. I have not owned an LS1 for years (unfortunately ), and honestly, I have a few nice, OEM items that I want to offer for sale, for cheap $. I'm not looking to get much $ out of it, and someone here would probably really like to have this stuff.

I recognize that I am not supposed to post stuff for sale in this forum, so I won't. If the site will let me, I'll post in the correct forum soon.

Brad

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Welcome back! For the protection of our members, we have a rule that in order to post items for sale you must both be a member for at least 3 months and have 100 posts. Your old site name and password should still work if you meet that criteria. Just post up and ask Ed to delete this ID once you confirm it. Members are only supposed to have one user ID on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Welcome back! For the protection of our members, we have a rule that in order to post items for sale you must both be a member for at least 3 months and have 100 posts. Your old site name and password should still work if you meet that criteria. Just post up and ask Ed to delete this ID once you confirm it. Members are only supposed to have one user ID on the site.
    Unfortunately, I can't remember my original password to username "Tyrsmokr", and I'm sure the old email address is bad.

Any quick & easy ideas are welcome!
    Last edited by KahanaReef; 07-07-2012 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Listed specific items for sale anyway

black
    02 Z28 and 00 SS

im interested pm me

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by bhw2911 View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't remember my original password to username "Tyrsmokr", and I'm sure the old email address is bad.

Any quick & easy ideas are welcome!
    As mentioned above, It's all about the protection of our members, that's why we have rules for posting items for sale.

Try 'tyrsmok' as we have no member name 'Tyrsmokr'.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Welcome back.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

matt evans - i'm trying to reply, as you requested

username matt evans - the site won't let me message you at all, since I don't have enough posts, etc. Send me an email - bhw2911@nc.rr.com

Thread Information