Blue
    2001 Corvette

AZ guy in the hizouse!

Hey there,

Names Ryan 21yrs old,

I work at a pontiac GMC Cadillac buick dealership, I work on the cars there. also have new website thing im working with...

I drive my Truck (06 F150) pretty much daily. Vett at night and weekends even though its tempting now that it gets better MPG than my truck. And my bike (07 Kawi ZX6r) went from street duty to full track duty, now in the process of comming back. But its so loud i hate riding it around town in fear of being pulled over.

The vett has 08 black z06 wheels on it. my own smooth bellow air thingy and putting the sub from my truck into it very shortly. On the list is OBX full LT headers and mid pipe, magnaflow axle back. V2 ram air intake, Posted ls6 heads some intake and custom cam, then all the little stuff like underdrive pullies and what not, i really wanna upgrade the axle ratio but damn thats exspensive on these things. Brakes will get upgraded when these are worn out. In a year or so it should be looking pretty good.

So far ive just been getting everything working properly and running good and up to date on services.

The guy before me didnt really take care of it, noticed it was 2 quarts low on oil a week after i got it. So been flushing everything. Changing all the filters. Just gotta get a new top (Black cloth) and fix the lock on the pass door, and it will be ready for the first stage of mods.

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

welcome to the site sounds like a sweet car

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

welcome to the site...

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Welcome to the site! got any pics of all the toys?

Thread Information