Thread: 99 Z-28

phantom grey
    1999 z-28

99 Z-28

hey whats goin on everybody. i just recently bought a 1999 camaro Z-28. when i bought it, it was just painted phantom grey a year before i bought it. that was about the only upgrade it had to it. it had about 78000 miles on it. since then i had the block bored .30 over and had all forged internals installed, along with an extreme comp camshaft with .522/.529 lift 212/218 duration, 1.7 aluminum roller rockers, full length headers with 1 3/4 primaries, no cats, and flowmaster mufflers. along with the performance upgrades i bought projection headlights( headlights were foggy as hell) z06 polished aluminum rims, and slotted rotors. what do you think i should get next? i was thinking lid with k&n filter at the bare minimum. i am in the process of looking for someone to rebuild my 4l60e tranny to something more capable of handling some good ol laughing gas along with a new torque convertor. any ideas? i am in the phoenix area so any tips would be helpful considering i am new out here. thanks

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Try to post the query in the driveline section

Welcome to LS1.com

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

welcome... If I were you, I'd be looking into getting shocks.
    If you want to keep stock springs, go with Bilstein HD shocks... great shocks for stock springs and won't cost you an arm and a leg.
    Eugenio_SS
    almost stock triple-black 2000 SS convertible with 17x11s on all 4 w/ 315s at the track or on the street with 18x10.5s on all 4 w/ 315s: (1), (2)

Thread Information