Thread: *New*

Black
    2002 TA WS6

Question *New*

Hey Ya'll, I'm from Dallas, TX and I have a 02 black TA WS6 (stock). To be quite honest, I really don't know that much about cars , but that's why I'm here. I want to know all about my car, and how to keep it PERFECT! I also have a few questions, that none of my friends can seem to answer. Hopefully I can get some help from ya'll.

1st ?-Just recently my car started making this high-pitched squeaking sound. It sounds like it's coming from the left rear. I can only hear the sound when I slowly accelerate. I've changed the brakes, but it never made the sound when I braked anyway, and I really can't hear it once I hit a steady speed on the highway. Does anyone have any idea what it is, and what I need to do to make it stop? It's really annoying!

2nd ?-I need new shocks. Any recommendations?

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

Welcome!

Im not to sure on the noise problem but for shocks i would look at bilstein or Koni Shocks
    1999 Camaro SS/ Pewter/ #1775 - LS1 6-speed - Predator 3 Custom Tune - Pro 5.0 - LS7 Clutch - 3.90's - Koni's - Strano Springs and Sway Bars - SFC's - Full UMI Chassis and Suspension - LS6 Intake PnP TB - ARH LT's and Kitty Ran Away - Magnaflow.

12.6 at 112

http://www.fquick.com/Tyler_LS1

Black
    2002 TA WS6

Thanks I'll look into it

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Quote Originally Posted by WS6Mavs41 View Post
    Thanks I'll look into it
    You should check out the Texas Members section, we have a GTG this saturday in Addison!

Black
    2002 TA WS6

Texas thread

I just found the Texas Members thread.
    I've been busy researching shocks, and the squeaking noise problem. I LOVE this site, I've found so many possible solutions to my problem, it's great. I can't wait to order my new shocks. I've decided to go with the Bilstein HD shocks. Hopefully that'll solve my squeak problem! If not then I'll just keep on trying...

Thread Information