Black
    2002 WS6 TA

Will Diablo Predator Clear DTC codes?

Will I be able to clear the DTC code "Catalyst not ready" and "Secondary Air Not ready" in order to pass NJ inspection with a Diablo Predator Programmer?

Thanks
    Last edited by Patsy57; 03-31-2008 at 04:13 PM.

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

those are not DTCs, those are internal "readiness" tests. Whatever you get needs to set underlying DTCs to "no error reported" but leave the SES light active for the corresponding DTCs.

rapter34
    along those same lines i guess. I just got a used predictor I still have to send it in to get unlocked but it lets me delete the DTC code from my LS6 intake swap. the problem is when I turn the car off and then on the code comes back. hat am i doing wrong?

Qucik Silver Metalic
    2004 GTO - M6

it has a clear codes functions, i'd presume yes. what i'm not sure is - if it will clear those specific codes.

post a question on their site.

Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by rapter34 View Post
    along those same lines i guess. I just got a used predictor I still have to send it in to get unlocked but it lets me delete the DTC code from my LS6 intake swap. the problem is when I turn the car off and then on the code comes back. hat am i doing wrong?
    I had this problem when I removed my EGR and did the Ls6 intake swap, yes it can clear the code, but it will keep comin back....I took it to the guy who does all my performance work, plus he is one who put the predator in for me, but anyway he had to create a file from a program he has on is laptop and he downloaded it into the predator and then into my car....The file he created deleted the whole EGR altogether out of my comp.....The only thing I could tell ya to do is call predator and ask them if they could put something in ur predator when u send it in to get unlocked, if not that, if u know someone whom is good at performance work and knows the predator, see if they could download something into it for deleting the EGR outta ur comp

Red
    Honda MDX

Quote Originally Posted by Patsy57 View Post
    Will I be able to clear the DTC code "Catalyst not ready" and "Secondary Air Not ready" in order to pass NJ inspection with a Diablo Predator Programmer?

Thanks

Diablo Predator codes? I tried disconnecting the battery for about 10 minutes, but that didn't help. Someone told me to try it for a hour or so?
    Last edited by mrr23; 04-15-2008 at 05:56 PM. Reason: removed spam links

Thread Information