Thread: Tuning

Currahee Performance pilot_bandit's Avatar

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Tuning

Ok so I want to put a stroker kit in my TA. I have the whole plan of, boring the LS1 I have to LS2 sizes because supposedly I have the LS2 block that was put into some of the 2002 Model WS6s. I want to put a 408 kit in my car and supercharge it as well. Is there a power programmer that will allow me to get the car able to run without SES light coming on so I can break the engine in properly befor taking it to the Dyno to be tuned? Also any info on this possibly having the LS2 block? Let me know. Thanks

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by pilot_bandit View Post
    Ok so I want to put a stroker kit in my TA. I have the whole plan of, boring the LS1 I have to LS2 sizes because supposedly I have the LS2 block that was put into some of the 2002 Model WS6s. I want to put a 408 kit in my car and supercharge it as well. Is there a power programmer that will allow me to get the car able to run without SES light coming on so I can break the engine in properly befor taking it to the Dyno to be tuned? Also any info on this possibly having the LS2 block? Let me know. Thanks

Nothing that I know of that will get it driveable... I can get you setup with a mail order calibration that will get the car up and driveable for breakin though. There is a contact form on my site that sends me an email if you have any detailed questions beforehand, and my phone number is on the site as well.

-Steve

Thread Information