Thread: tuning

red
    98 t/a

tuning

Can I flash the chip i have in my 98 T/A I have 96k on it and at 50 mph it seems to lug lately,i have a 2.78 rear end. what are my tuning options.al

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

First thing to do is clean the MAF -- CRC makes a special spray cleaner that you can get at most parts stores. In addition, routine maintenance like replacing the air filter, plugs, wires and fuel filter are all not a bad idea if you are having issues. As far as a tune, your best bet is a mail order from Frost (site sponsor) as it is both economical and quick. Frost can take into account any mods that you may have as well.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    First thing to do is clean the MAF -- CRC makes a special spray cleaner that you can get at most parts stores. In addition, routine maintenance like replacing the air filter, plugs, wires and fuel filter are all not a bad idea if you are having issues. As far as a tune, your best bet is a mail order from Frost (site sponsor) as it is both economical and quick. Frost can take into account any mods that you may have as well.
    ^This. If you plan on making any mods in the near future, it would be worth waitng to get the tune until after you've completed them.

Thread Information