Black
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

Predator Problem

I just got my predator and I was going to modify the tune but when I try to go into that field it says install failed and the next screen says header error. Has anybody seen this problem or know how to fix this?

Collectors edition yellow
    2002 ws6

I have the same exact problem. Did you figure out how to fix it? My car will not run.

Thanks,
    Paul

Black
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

I called Diablo Sport and the tech guy said there were some downloads and updates the car needed but since I havent had the car into a shop to get any of the updates installed Diablo would do them and send me the Predator back. So I sent the Predator back and hopefully when I reinstall all will work. If you call them they will give you an authorization # and they want your VIN # then they can install the updates to the Predator. I am hoping to have mine back by the end of this week. My car still runs but it started snowing again here so I havent had it out of the garage.
    What mods do you have done to your car?

Collectors edition yellow
    2002 ws6

I just have a k&n, pacesetter lt's and a set of true duals. All emissions are connected still. I was initially trying to delete the rear 02's because I have no cats. I actually got to the obdII O2 section, but I did not know which codes I was supposed to disable. I ran the diagnostic with it running to get the codes and after I did this, I could no longer get into the tuning mode. I have never done this before so I am sure I messed something up. Very upsetting because I have no other car to drive right now.

Paul

Black
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

I have a similar setup to yours but I am running o2 simms. I bought the Predator to do some tuning bc my SES light kept coming on and coding out the front right o2. I determined the solution was changing the A/F ratio. It sounds like somewhere along the line when you were trying to reset everything the tuner and car locked up. I would try calling the Diablo tech line you can get that from the DiabloSport.com website. I am not real familiar with the Predator bc I only had mine for 2 days but I think there was an option on the tuner to set everything back to stock and reset the Predator back to the in box status. Will the Predator turn on? If so will it go to the initial setup screen that lists the options menu??

Thread Information