Black
    2002 Z28

new car first mod

Ok guys a few weeks ago I bought my LS1, its 2002 Z M6 loaded and all stock. This is my 3rd Z28 that I have done Bolton’s, ETC. I am coming from a 93z that I am now using as my work car. With that car I was unable to do much with the PCM due to the fact it uses chips.
    Well I have decided that my first mod is going to Be HP Tuners Pro with the module that accepts 5V reference. I already have a sweet fuel pressure gage that has a module that send out a 5V reference. But what I am wanting to know is who has the best Wideband setup. I am looking at running 2 widebands one in each bank. Also can HP Tuners package make compensation changes for various Gears??

Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

there are a few dual bank WB's out. I know fast makes one of them..not sure if aem is the other. HPT is awsome! i love it! Yes you can change your gear ratios with HPT..thats not even scratching the surface of what all it can do. One of the best investments ive made. I personally am running a LC1...or will be...I just got my upgraded interface, but havent got to use it yet, but will next month

Thread Information